Chapter 68

Layla's POV

"What's her bra size?" Nicole asks Heidi, and I press a finger to my temple as anger rises through me.

"They do look pretty decent. I'd say they are D cups, or larger."

I purse my lips, crossing my arms as I glare at her.

Nicole looks down at my boobs again, tilting her head. "Nah, yours is an F and they're much bigger than hers." She crosses her arms, and my nostrils flair.

"They're definitely C cups." She flicks her hair back. "If she was taller they'd look small but since she's really short they look alright and–"

"Shut up!" I burst, getting angrier the more they stare.

I do not appreciate them perving on my boobs like that.

"Chill out. We're just preparing to find you a dress." Nicole rolls her eyes, a smirk making way on her face and I glance at Heidi who just shrugs in response, smiling sheepishly.

"Well I'm finding one myself without you. So get on with with your own things." I huff, turning away as I continue to wait for Killian who went to get our food.

"She's just hungry, don't mind her." I hear Heidi mutter.

"A brat more like." Nicole scoffs and I grit my teeth.

Just then Killian and them lot arrive with the food, and I blow out a breath, smiling at him when our eyes meet.

He smiles back, as we then all make our way to our table. Killian slides in first and just when I'm about to slide in next, Nicole quickly takes my spot.

I grunt in response taking a step back, watching as everyone else takes a seat, I take the last seat which is next to Mike. Great.

Mum and dad left an hour ago since they already got their stuff.

As soon as I get my food, I begin to stuff my face with the fries. My tummy rumbling with hunger.

I then take a bite from my burger, and within ten minutes I've finished both the fries and burger and I lick the salt off my lips. Placing a hand over my tummy. God, that was so yummy.

I scratch my neck as I casually glance at Mike's plate which is still full of fries.

I glance up at him, noticing he's on his phone. And I lick my lips, glancing at his food again, then around the table to see if anyone's looking. When the coast is clear. I shuffle on my seat, raising my hand and placing it onto the table.

I slowly trail my fingers towards his plate. My tummy rumbling again and I glance at him, to see him giggling at his phone.

When my hand touches the plate, I quickly fish out a handful of his fries, dumping them into my plate, a wide smile making its way to my face as I casually begin to eat them.

"Y'all got your stuff yet?" Mike breaks the silence a few minutes later, as he switches his phone off. He looks down  at his plate and frowns and I quickly look away from him.

"Got everything except a dress." Heidi responds and he grunts in response, rubbing his face and I snag a couple more fries from his plate, stuffing it in my mouth. I'm still hungry okay.

"We should get going." Nicole says, as she finishes up.

"I can't eat anymore." Heidi groans, and my eyes drop to her half eaten food.