3.4

For two months, He Ling and Yin Min traveled the whole empire and visited many places. They went to see the mountains, the deserts, and the unique ways of living of the people in tribes. Yin Min also met the tribal chief who was supposed to marry the original Yin Min in the plot. He was honestly not bad. He was an honest individual. If the original Yin Min had married him, then she would have gotten the love that she deserved. It was unfortunate that she chose to die.

The days that He Long and Yin Min spend together were truly full of happiness. They didn't have to worry about anything, and just enjoyed each others company. But everything good must come to an end eventually. They soon had to go back to the capital for the Emperor's birthday.

Yin Min dressed in a red dress with lotus shaped jewelry. She looked like a fairy. He Long looked at his beautiful wife, and wished he could hide her in the room forever, so he can be the only one to enjoy her beauty. He walked over to her and said in her ears, "Wife, you look so beautiful. I'm going to be very jealous today."

Yin Min looked at her husband's handsome face and asked, "Why?"

"Because all men would be staring at you." He Ling said that with a jealous face. He had a face as though his favorite was going to be snatched away. Yin Min just laughed at her childish husband and said, "Everyone will be staring at me, and I will be staring at you." Yin Min said that with a loving face. He Long felt his anger go away hearing his wife's sweet words.

They both leave their manor to start heading towards the palace. There were already many people already there. He Long and Yin Min sat next to the crown prince's tent in the right side of the Emperor. Right next to them was the tent of He Jian and Zhao Xiao Lin. They were already here, but Yin Min didn't look at them.

The Emperor and the Empress came, and everyone rose to bow to them. In the original plot, the original host created 100 dishes for the Emperor. Yin Min decided to do the same. Anyway, she has learned the cooking skill, so the dishes that she will make will truly leave everyone begging for more.

There were music and dances giving by the royal musicians and dancers. Yin Min enjoyed everything for now, since the real event happened on the last day. This was a three day feast. For the first two days, the various ministers, and their families gave gifts to the Emperor. They were all things that the Emperor has already seen before.

Finally, it was the third day. Yin Min remembered that the FL gave a painting of lotus flowers to the Emperor. The Emperor really liked it and gave her gold and silk as a reward but the not what Zhao Xiao Lin and He Jian wanted the most. A title. And as written in the plot, the FL really gave a painting to the Emperor. And she got the same reward that she got in the plot.

Yin Min didn't see that scene, since she was busy in the kitchen making 100 dishes.

"Your Majesty, Princess Min has decided to make 100 dishes for Your Majesty's birthday. These are the first ten dishes." The Emperor's personal eunuch announced the name of the dishes. Everyone tasted the dishes, and exclaimed in surprise at the taste. It tasted wonderful, and made you want to continue eating and not stop. Before the people could savor the taste, more and more dishes continue coming out.

He Long felt proud of his wife. He looked at the satisfied faces of the Emperor and the Empress, and smiled with pride. He also continued tasting his wife's cooking.

He Jian tasted the cooking and felt really surprised. He knew that Yin Min was really great in cooking, but he didn't know that she was so amazing. Zhao Xiao Lin felt even more jealous. She didn't know why this was happening to her. She, a 21st century woman, was being humiliated by an ancient era woman. She felt humiliated. She promised that she will make that Li Yin Min pay.

The dishes continued coming until all 100 dishes has been presented. The Emperor felt really surprised. All these dishes were unique and tasted very exquisite.

"Summon Princess Min." The head eunuch went to bring forward Yin Min. Yin Min came out wearing the same clothes that she was wearing while cooking. But even while covered in kitchen dust and smelling like spices, she still looked the most beautiful woman present in the feast.

"Excellent, Princess Min, I'm truly satisfied with this gift. Tell me what do you want?" The Emperor asked the girl standing in front of him. He truly liked this girl.

"Your Majesty, I did this out of gratitude for everything your majesties have done for me. I have accept anything that you will give me." Yin Min replied with a humble voice. She really didn't want anything, she only wanted to humiliated the FL. Adding a gift from his majesty is just a bonus.

"Very well then. Then from now on Princess Min will be a First Rank Princess, various gold, jade, and silk." Everyone was surprised to hear the Emperor granting a First Rank Princess title, but they thought it was expected. Only the Crown Princess had a First Rank Princess title, but now Yin Min also had it. It made her status similar to the Crown Princess.

After accepting the gift, Yin Min walked back He Long and changed out her clothes. After changing, Yin Min was walking back to He Long, but she felt dizzy and fell down. He Ling heard a 'thud' sound, and looked back to see Yin Min on the floor.

"Min're." Everyone heard He Long voice and looked over to see Princess Min on the ground. The Empress saw Yin Min on the floor, and felt shocked, "Hurry, call the royal physicians." Someone quickly went to call the royal physicians. He Long picked Yin Min up and took he inside. He layer her down on the bed, and sat by her side. He Long felt scared that something happened to her. Soon the royal physician arrived and picked up Yin Min's look to check her.

The Emperor and Empress also arrived to see what was wrong. Everyone stared at the royal physician. The royal physician had a solemn face at first then it changed to a joyous one. He put down her wrist and turned to the Emperor to announce, "Your Majesty, Princess Min is pregnant. It has already been two months."

He Long felt relieved and happy. He smiled and sat by Yin Min' side and took her hand in his own. The Emperor and Empress also felt happy and congratulated He Long. They soon left so as not to disturb Yin Min's rest. After half and hour, Yin Min opened her eyes. She saw He Long sitting by side with a big smile on his face.

"I fainted but why do you look so happy?"

"I'm happy because you made me the happiest man alive today. Love, we're going to be parents." Yin Min felt surprised by the news and looked at her stomach. No matter how many times she becomes pregnant, the joy is always like the first time. Their child is the product of the love between her and her husband. Yin Min felt really happy. He Long kissed her on her lips, and looked at her eyes with a loving gaze. "Thank You for this gift." Yin Min just smiled at him, and snuggled in his arms.