Introduction

It's a sunny day. Day full of happiness, a day that will make you smile.

My name is Chris. I live in Tokyo now.

I am originally from London but my parents decided that we would move to Japan since my fathers work is here. After moving to Tokyo we had to move again, but I was against it so now I live alone in my apartment. I am 17 and I am 4th grade at high school. Since it's sunny today I though I could go by foot, and that's what I will be doing.

I got my backpack, put my shoes on and I'm off. The roads are full of cars, busses and taxis. I am just asking myself why would you use a car on this beautiful day. On my route to school I went through a park. The park was full of people walking their pets and a lot of kids in the playgrounds.

I reminded myself how awesome it was to have friends and I reminded myself about my friends at London. I missed them. Here I have no one. School was right in front of me. I really did not want to go since I know what will happen once I step inside the yard. But I have to go to school.

As soon as I took a step inside the school yard I heard it. I heard the voice that haunts my dreams. It was Shiro.
Shiro Akihara. He is 18 has blond hair, blue eyes, he has good grades, he is a great athlete. A dream boy. Compared to me he beats me in every way. Today he is with his friends so I guess I am getting the extra round.

"Heey Chris how are you dude. Mind if we have a little talk?".

It's not like I have the choice to say no here. So I followed him.

He brought me to a secluded place and beat the living s*** out of me. I got up after they walked away. I was cursing my strength at that moment. Every single part of my body hurt.

I slowly dragged myself to the class room. Once I went inside no one talked to me. Its not something new to me. Its like this every day. I sat on my spot and that's how my school day started. While the teachers did their job of teaching us. I was thinking up a plan on how to escape from Shiro.

Right now it's my last lesson for the day. Only 5 minutes for class to end. I got myself ready. Once class ends I sprint out from school and don't stop running until I drop dead. Lesson ended the teacher said. The bell rang and I with all my might started sprinting.
"It's my life that depends on this" I thought to myself.

I successfully ran out of school. Once I was out of the school yard I turned Back just to see Shiro chasing after me. I turned away and ran as fast as I could. I reached a crosswalk.

The light was red, Shiro was closing and I had no choice but to pass the crosswalk with the risk of being hit. I started running I was close to the end and I thought to my self

"Finally luck wants to side with...".

I hear a truck honking.

I turn my head toward the sound and the expected appeared in front of me.

A white truck hitting the breaks trying to stop and not hit me, but it was to late for that.

"Well this is where it ends huh? Well my life was s*** either way. I'm sorry for all the trouble I caused mom and dad. See you in heaven.".

Everything went dark after that. I could not see or hear anything. Everything around me was dark.

"It was calm here"

I said to myself. As soon as I said that I saw a white spark in front of me. It was dim.

It appeared for a few seconds and went away.

After that a flash blinded me. It took me some time to regain my sight, I was lying on the ground facing with my face towards the sky.

I got up and sat there. It was an endless field full of flowers, the wind blew through my hair and the scent of flowers was filling my nostrils.

On the right of me stood Shiro, guess he died as well. we looked at each other for a second and a blue flash appeared and I found myself in a middle of a circle and Shiro was next to me.

There were a lot of people around the circle, they all looked like priests. They had robes covering their faces but from the glances I could tell that they were amazed. A priest with a staff came to us and started talking

"Hello summoned heroes, I welcome you to Aspiria. My name is Hideyo 45th I am the head priest of the central church of Aspiria"

'What?'

I thought to myself. I was confused to what happened here. He continued talking.

"We have summoned you here to save out kind from the demon lord, He is planning to conquer the surface. We begged the heavens to send us heroes with holy powers to save the surface from the demon lord's invasion, and here you are,".

'What the hell am I listening to right now, Is this a dream or something? Demons, Demon Lord, Summoning? What?'

I was confused, I looked at Shiro, he looked calm. I hated this guy, I will never forget his face or what he has done to me.

"Now sense you are here please check your status by saying 'Interface' and tell us what level, attributes and class are!".

Shiro without a question said the word and looked surprised. Then the priest spoke again:

"So tell me what class do you have"

Shiro responded:

"My class is an [Ultimate Holy Warrior], And I have some attributes, they are called [Chosen Warrior], [Holy blessing], [Praised by the gods], [Gods touch] and I am level 15"

They froze, it was like he told them something amazing... And apparently he did by to look on their faces. They suddenly started celebrating but the guy with the staff stopped them. Then he turned to me and said

"What are you waiting for, tell me you class and attributes"

I said to myself.

'What could go wrong here'

"Interface!"

Name: Chris Downwell
Race: Human
Class: N/A
Level: 0
Hp: 25/25
Mp: 4/4
Str: 5
Def: 2
Skills: [Simple Appraisal]
Attributes: [Forsaken]. [Tortured]

I froze from my stats. I can't believe that even my luck here is not good, and what is this attribute... [Forsaken] Probably explains why I have no luck... I was ashamed of myself... I did not know how to tell them this.

Shrio Spoke:
"What's wrong Chris. Cat ate your tongue?"

The priest waited for my answer so I gave it to him.

"My class is nothing. And I have one attribute. Forsaken. My level is 0.

The priests looked at me with confused glances. Hideyo looked at me and said

"This is the first time something like this happened. I guess I have an idea but I don't know if it will work. We can have Shiro and others lower a monster for you to level up and maybe you will get something.”

Shiro made a tsk and had an angry look.

I could see what he had in mind, So I agreed with the priest and we went on talking about this world while walking towards our rooms. My room was big, it had one bed, a table with 4 chairs in the middle, there was a wardrobe and another door. Inside the other door was the toilet.

I laid down on the bed and thought to myself about my luck. I know I talk a lot about it but the fact that my luck is closer to 0 then ever is true. And on that note while thinking about what will I do I fell asleep.