3.5(End)

After Yin Min rested for a while, she went back to attend the party again. She still had to prevent the FL from taking the poison. Everyone got the news of Yin Min's pregnancy, so they all congratulated her. He Jian looked at that delicate girl, and felt a little uncomfortable. This girl liked him all her life, so seeing her happy with someone else felt a little strange to him. Zhao Xiao Lin felt even more jealous. She have already been married to He Jian for six months now, but there still no good news. She felt a little anxious when she saw He Jian look at Li Yin Min with a weird look in her eyes. 

Zhao Xiao Lin looked at the poison in her hands, and knew that she had to get rid of Li Yin Min. She felt as though Yin Min will take away everything that's hers. She called her personal servant girl, and instructed her to do something. She gave the poison to her maidservant. Zhao Xiao Lin looked over at Yin Min with an evil look in her eyes. 

Yin Min noticed the FL's gaze, and knew the FL was about to move against her. Yin Min smiled thinking that soon this game will be over. She looked over to He Long, "Husband, I feel thirsty." He Long heard, and tried to pour tea for her, but it was finished. He looked over at the servants with a dark gaze, and told them to fetch some tea. A maidservant went to get the tea, and quickly returned with a tea cup. Yin Min grabbed the cup, and was about to drink it when He Long took it from her. "What are you doing?" 

"Let me check for poison first. We have to be careful." He Long replied and used a silver needle to check for poison. And the poison turned black. The maidservant's face changed to fear and she quickly knelt down. He Long threw the cup on the floor in anger. The music stopped, and everyone looked over to He Long's tent. The Emperor frowned and asked what happened. 

"Your Majesty, someone tried to poison my wife." He Long says this by showing the black needle. Everyone gasps hearing this news. They just found out that Princess Min was pregnant, and now, someone was already trying to kill her. The Emperor's face darkened, and looked at the maidservants kneeling on the ground. The maid's face was pale in fear, and she told everything in fear, "Your Majesty, I didn't do anything. The Princess felt thirsty, and the tea pot was empty, so I went to get tea. I saw Lady Zhao's personal servant girl, and she gave me the tea cup to take to the Princess. I didn't do anything." 

Everyone who heard this could make a guess of who was behind this poisoning incident. Zhao Xiao Lin's face paled, but she quickly tried to compose herself. She knew that her personal servant girl must have already disappeared, so she didn't worry much. But as soon as she thought that, she saw her personal servant being brought in front of the Emperor by some royal guards. "Your Highness, we saw this girl try to escape the palace. But we found her in time, and brought her here." One of the guards said, while the other held on to the girl. Zhao Xiao Lin knew that it was over. She sat down in shock. He Jian saw Zhao Xiao Lin's reaction and knew that she was behind this. He couldn't understand, why she would do this. He felt really disappointed with her and himself. 

The personal servant girl didn't resist in the face of death, and quickly spilled everything. She told everyone how Zhao Xiao Lin was jealous of Princess Min, so she decided to kill her. Everyone was horrified with the action of Zhao Xiao Lin. The Emperor and Empress were really angry, and even He Jian couldn't say anything to defend Zhao Xiao Lin. The Emperor ordered her execution for trying to kill a member of the Imperial family. Her execution date was set for two days later. After this incident, He Jian completely lost the favor of the Emperor, and obediently married the girl that the Empress chose for him. 

Zhao Xiao Lin was executed two days later. Zhao Xiao Lin couldn't understand why this was happening to her. She felt like she was supposed to like a pampered life, so why was she dying again. She couldn't accept this, and blamed Yin Min for her condition. She died while cursing at Yin Min. Not even He Jian came to her execution. She died a lonely death both in her first, and second life. He Jian married a general's daughter, and lived comfortably with her. For the rest of his life, he wondered where did the confident, and graceful Zhao Xiao Lin went. He felt that he could have stopped her from making that mistake, so he died with regret. 

Yin Min and He Long lived a long life. Yin Min had three sons and two daughters. She lived a long and happy life. After the death of He Long, she also left that world. After arriving back in the system space, Xulia decided to rest for a little while. She slept for two days before waking up. 

"Welcome Big Sis. As always, you finished the mission very beautifully." Little Dumpling ran over to his host to give her a hug. He missed his host. 

"Thanks, Little Dumpling. What world are we going to next?" Xulia returned his hug, and questioned him. Xulia quickly wanted to go to her husband. 

"Big Sis, we are going to a futuristic world next. It's a very interesting world. I suggest you learn how to use mecha to fight, Gaming, and Weapon Creation."

"Ok I will." Xulia spend 180 years learning everything. Xulia was really excited to go to this futuristic world, and wondered who will be her husband in there. 

"Big Sis, let's go." Saying this, Xulia felt a flash of white light. When she next opened her eyes, she found herself in the middle of a fight.