11: After The First Date

*Edit: please do not correct m grammer and spelling I know it sucks and I'm working on correcting all of these chapters I swear it gets better*

"You know you are the only person that has acually made me feel sort of better when i talk about what happened"

"Well im glad that i can help"

"Kara Danvers you are my favorite person, did you know that?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" favorite huh?" Kara asked

"Yeah, favorite" Lena responded lovingly

Kara checked her phone for the time.
"Well its 8 o'clock, you gotta be home at a certain time?"

"Im a grown ass woman who hates her mother what do you think?" Lena asked jokingly

"So no, wanna get some ice cream?"

"Ice cream sounds good"

Lena and kara started walking towards the ice cream place. It was only a couple blocks away so they both agreed they'd just walk.

"So whats your favorite flavor?" Kara asked as they walked into the ice cream parlor.

"Vanilla"

"Vanilla?!?!"

"Yeah its plain and simple just like me"

"Oh Miss. Luthor you are anything but plain and simple now come on there has to be another flavor that you love"

"Well i've always liked cotten candy"

"Cotten candy? Huh i would have thought you would be more of a chocolate person"

"Well every body has a sweet side"

"True"

"Hi what can i get for you?" The girl behind the counter ask without looking up. She looked to be in her mid teens probably 15 or 16. She was wearing a white apron with her hair pulled back and glasses on that looked a lot like Karas.

"Well lets see i think we'll have 2, 1 scoops of cotten candy on waffle cones please"

"Alright and will that be......" She finaly looked up to see who she was talking with. "Oh my god.. Yo-you Lena Luthor"she said looking at Lena with shock

"Yes i am" Lena replied with a smile on her face.

"A-an your Kara Danvers"

"Right again" Kara responded to the shocked girl.

"Oh my god you guys are amazing your guys are like my celebrity role models"

"We are?" Kara asked curiously

"Yeah you guys show that woman can be powerful and you can over come anything and be your self and your past or family doesn't define you, you define your self......pluse you guys are like queer icons"

"Queer icons?" Lena said questioningly

"Well yeah i mean you are clearly gay and kara please you cant even dress straight"

"Dress staight? What does that mean?" Kara asked

"Well straight people tipicly dont wear that much flannel and you wore the same dress to a gala that Lesbian Jesus wore to an award show"

"I did. Which dress are you talking about cause i dont remember seeing Hayley Kiyoko wearing any dress that i have"

"See only gays know who Lesbian Jesus is"