MEET the US

Odds & Us has many characters and all of them have their own unique identity and personality.
This MEET & GREET with our protagonists has a sole aim for you all lovely people to know them well. 😊

If you have any favourites, don't forget to mention them in the comments!! 🤭

Aman Raichand

Meet Aman Raichand, the eldest of the Raichand siblings, known for his subtle swiftness and glib mien

Meet Aman Raichand, the eldest of the Raichand siblings, known for his subtle swiftness and glib mien. His honey-brown eyes are an asset enough to make anyone sane drool. Standing 5'10 tall and garnering dimples to die for, he is considered a universal sweetheart, loved and adored by all.

Staging maturity beyond his age, his heart, mind and soul harbour the ambition to achieve the best. His passion, be it for chasing his dreams or his girl is unmatchable, landing him the name of a starry lover. Not a dancer, but there is only one person who can make him twirl. He believes love happens to all and when it does it knocks the sense out of one.

His talent lies in his exquisite maneuver he does with the food he cooks, an absolute magician with pans and spices. He prides himself as an excellent chef at work and loves making his culinary skills work to marvelously suffice people's insatiable appetite. His demeanour is known to be as calm as a sea right before a thunderous storm. He aspires to get what he wants and it does seem he always gets it.

✿✿✿

❥ Ayan Raichand

Meet the second of the Raichand clan, Ayan Raichand

Meet the second of the Raichand clan, Ayan Raichand. Resolute in stature with a dimpled smile that is so devilish even the Satan himself would curse under his breath. Complex dark brown eyes easily let out his utterly mystic strike. Matching his brother's 5'10 stance, he is outgoing and always yielding to an expected adventure. His charm lies in astute and chivalrous negotiation techniques, if you want a deal closed you know he is the best person for the job.

He is an expert when it comes to judging what exactly is the person in front of him thinking. That is his kinda thing. He proudly denies being a Jedi but never fails to leave a smirk on his way remarking that he is no mind reader.