Prologue

Hope you like it!

 16 years ago

"You're doing great. Push one more time," the doctor tells Clara.

"AAHHHHHH!" She yelled and crushed her husband's, Roy's, hand. He winced in pain. "I'M NEVER HAVING A CHILD AGAIN!"

It was quiet until they heard loud crying fill the room.

"It's a boy," the doctor cheered as the nurse took him to clean him. 

Carla tensed up."A-a boy?" She asked. "B-but I wanted a girl."

"Fuck. She's going into one of her episodes again," Roy whispered.

"Carla, relax." Roy squeezed her hand, but that didn't help. She started thrashing around.

"But I wanted a girl! I WANT A GIRL!" She yelled. She ripped the wires off her body and started throwing things around. Roy pinned her on the bed as the doctor pierced a needle in her skin. She slowly stopped.

"Skylar," she hushed before she fell into a deep slumber. Roy sighed.

'I don't want my boy to be named Skylar, but she'll get crazier if I don't,' he thought.

"So, what do you want to call him?" Another nurse asked.

"Skylar," Roy sighed.

"Come again?" She asked.

"Skylar."

"Not to be rude sir, but you know that'll bite him in the ass when he gets older right? He can get bullied because he has a girl's name," she tells him. 

He let out a deep sigh."I know. And I have my ways to handle that." She wrote the name down and talked to the doctor. A nurse walked up to Roy.

"Do you want to hold him?" Roy nodded and the nurse handed him Skylar. Roy observed him as Skylar yawned.

"That's it! I didn't want him to join this dangerous life I live, but he has to know how to protect himself."

A/N I GOT A FUCKING FLASH SHIRT!!! I'M SO HAPPY!!! *clears throat* okay. Welcome to 'Assassination Time'. I'll be your author for this book. If you have any more ideas, blast me. There'll be a chance that I'll write your idea. Thank you for your time and don't kill mice *bows*

-Jerry Da Mouse

Ps. Tom, if you're reading this, that means for you too