Chapter 19

(Hope your still enjoying the book. I mostly write when I have headaches so I apologize if something is off or wrong)

The crew stood in he back, they all congratulated each other. They could hear Nana's cheers from the back. Rosita and Meena congratulated them as well hoping the new performance would of sparked those who never been to a show to come see.

Johnny had been talking with a few of the guys. Patrick seemed to flaunt over how handsome he was, and that Kahla had found quite the looker. Johnny looked over in the distance, watching the girls take a group selfie. He felt his cheeks flush. He had never seen Kahla perform in such a sexy manner. Though the outfit didn't help much.

Nana smiled as she walked out with Buster. "It was grand. I expect no more from you. Though it was a bit different on your end to add such a feminine sexy scene" she spoke as the news cast was wrapping up their interview. "Stepping out of the box opens more doors Mr. Moon. You can expect me at your next show" with that, she left. Leaving an overly excited Buster on the brink of a personal explosion.

He ran back inside, shouting the words of Nana to the crew. The temp dancers stayed for a while before going home for the day. That left the crew to themselves. Meena and Rosita chimed in on how cute Kahlas outfit was. She cracked up, before she ushered Johnny to her. She handed her phone to Rosita the camera and stood next to Johnny. After a few funny poses the two heard a small scoff in the corner of the room. All heads turned towards Ash concerned about her tone.

"Ash this whole time you haven't even participate with anything. You should be happy that Nana Noodleman liked the show" Rosita spoke up this time as Meena agreed.

"Well I don't think dancing around as a stripper is a very classy show" Ash retorted back, leaving Buster to chime in.

"Actually it's kind of like a show girls uniform. Nothing racy. Nana actually pointed out that her outfit gave just the right amount of sexy. And for someone Nana's age, that's alot to say. " Buster spoke while gesturing to Kahlas outfit. Kahla found herself blushing as she looked at Ash, who in return glared at her.

"Ash, I dont know why you hate me so much..but maybe at this time you should just try to be friends with me" Kahla spoke before stepping towards her and offering her hand. She watched as Ash slapped it aside before bursting out. "Fine. Be a bitch. I don't care!"

"Kahla!" Johnny spoke, disapproving of her choice in words. Kahla shook her head before walking to the other side of the stage before heading to the dressing room. She could hear Johnny calling out to her before stepping into the changing room with her.

"What was that about?" He questioned quickly to her, his hands gesturing behind him.

"Are you kidding?! I've tried nothing but be friends with her ad I always get treated the same. I'm sick of it!" Kahla spoke before turning her back on Johnny.

"I even went as far as to not pressing charges against the girl for slashing all my tires. What she has against me, if you! She obviously likes you alot! It's like her glare is a gun to my head! She literally put her hands on me Johnny. Instead of asking me what has gotten into me, maybe you should ask what's gotten into her!"

The room fell silent for a while before Johnny signed. He couldn't make up any excuse for Ash on why she was acting the way she was. He thought back to the kiss he pulled him into the other day before guilt seemed to ease onto his mind.

"Look. I'm sorry. Let's just put it behind us. We did a great show today. It should be something we should be proud of. " Johnny spoke before lightly grabbing her hand. "Please don't stay mad. I'll talk to Ash about it. I promise"

A small squeeze against his hands gave Johnny hope before she turned to him and nodded. "Alright. That sounds good.....now you can go... " She liked as she gained a confused look from Johnny. "I need to change...." She spoke as Johnny jumped a bit.

"But you look so... Cute" Johnny meekly states before turning his head "this is my costume. It's not like I can't wear it again.... Plus I'll send you the pictures we took"  Johnny gave her a devious smirk before exiting the room. He found himself chuckling to himself. He had really fell hard for her.

He walked towards the other end of the stage before coming face to face with Ash.

"A-Ash! You scared me!" Johnny spoke before he rubbed the back of his neck "look we need to talk" he sighed as she watched his expression.

"Don't bother... Cause if you don't do what I say, well...Kahla will just have to see this!" Ash spoke before showing him her phone. A picture of their kiss at the restaurant in clear sight.

Johnny's eyes widened as he stepped back. "What?! But you forced that into me!" He stated as he tried to grab the phone. Ash stepped away before looking up at him. "Tell her that we are going to talk" Ash spoke before stepping away.

"Johnny are you ready to go home? " Kahla question as she had her duffle bag over her shoulder.

"Actually... I told Ash... That I need to talk to her" Johnny cringed with every word. He turned to Kahla before she nodded.

"Oh okay. I'll just head back to your place. Just call me when you need to be picked up" Kahla smiled before giving him a kiss on the cheek. She headed out to the car, leaving Johnny to think of the situation.

She sighed as he went to find Ash. He needed to get this sorted out.

---------------------------------------------------

Kahla had fallen asleep on the couch. It was 3AM. Johnny sighed as he looked at her. He didn't know how he was going to explain any of it. Ash had threatened to come out to the whole theater about the kids. Even though Johnny was forced into it to begin with. He got a blanket and covered Kahla up before going to his room. He sat on his bed, his hands holding his face. He didn't know what to do in this blackmail.

He needed to figure it out. He needed help.