Taehyung birthday special ( part two )

Pairings : tae x bts

Contains : fluff

Bts loves Taehyung. To them he was like  the moon and the stars that shine the brightest in their darkest and loneliest night.

_____________________________________

Third Person P. O. V

Yoongi

Min Yoongi was the type of person who need a long time to adjust and trust people.

To be honest, he doesn't believe in love. He don't think love was important.

He can accept the friendship kind of love but not that kind of love.

Love will only break you and make you feel insecure.

But it was different with Taehyung. Yoongi was drowned to Taehyung's beauty and innocence.

Taehyung was so pure and child like that he thought that the younger was acting. Because there's no way someone so pure like him would exist.
Yoongi had a soft spot for Taehyung. He love the boy. Maybe even more than the others.

Taehyung make his heart beat fast. Make him felt weirdly happy.

Yoongi doesn't regret loving Taehyung.

Loving Taehyung was different. Instead of feeling broken and insecure. He felt warm instead.

Yoongi was so touched when he heard Taehyung's words to him. He always was.

Taehyung sometimes said a deep and meaningful words that make him get teary. He wondered what was in the boy's head.

He almost cried when Taehyung said that if Yoongi be a rock in his next live he would brought him to many beautiful places.

He felt touched when Taehyung gave him the meat when they barely had Money.

Or when Taehyung would act like a cat all cute and cuddly just to make him happy.

Yoongi would always tried to give Taehyung more lines when he were making songs.

He would sent Taehyung a message to make the boy happy. Something that he don't usually do.

Yoongi doesn't regret loving Taehyung Instead loving Taehyung was the best choice he ever made in his life.

And he will make that choice in his next life as well.

In whatever form he was in his next life, devil, angel,  human or animal. He will make sure he love Taehyung will all of his heart.

Like he did at the moment.

______________________________________

Namjoon

Namjoon really felt attached to Taehyung. Everyone knew that Taehyung was his favorite dongsaeng.
He love all of his member but he may or not have love Taehyung more than the others.

He mean who wouldn't fall for Taehyung? He was a human magnet and a social butterfly.

He was kind, pure, fragile, humble and cute. Everyone would fall for his personality and looks.

Taehyung was also very artistic. Namjoon really like that side of him. Namjoon admired Taehyung when he took picture or just looking at an art.

He looks beautiful but to Namjoon he look even more beautiful when he does something that he love. Something that make him happy.

Like photography and arts.

Namjoon think that Taehyung was a walking art himself. He was perfect like he was sculptured by god himself.
He sometimes told that to Taehyung. The younger would always blushed and hide his face.