Dec. 15th (3/5)

Gonna try to end at 90 chapters.

-
10:29pm

The two were overdressed all right.

Not only did Minho dress up fancy in some black jeans, a black shirt and a red leather jacket, he also rented a limo for the night so that they'd show up 'in style.'

'Gonna go out with a bang!' he had told Caleb with a creepy smile.

And he had topped his outfit off with a pair of Gucci sunglasses AND a Gucci belt.

But in his defence, he had decided to go to one of the most prestigious clubs in the area. So they couldn't just show up in timberlands and a tshirt. They had to dress nice.

And that was how the two of them ended up standing outside of the club taking pictures with people they didn't even know before they actually went in.

Now they were sitting at the bar talking. And Caleb didn't want to say anything. But he could've sworn he saw Yuno sitting at a table talking to two awfully malicious-looking men.

But he didn't tell Minho. This was supposed to be their night.

He took a sip of his martini (don't ask how he got the drink) and staring at Minho listening to him talk.

He couldn't really hear what was being said. He heard bits and pieces. But some things went straight over his head.

The music was pretty loud.

It sounded as though he was talking about the time he realised he liked boys.

And he wished he could hear it all because he was sure that it was a decent story.

Then he stopped talking all of the sudden and looked at his Gucci watch before looking around.

Looking in Yuno's direction.

Maybe he spotted the guy because next thing Caleb knew, he had been told to stay.

The older gulped down the rest of his drink and left, being swallowed by the crowd of dancing, sweaty bodies that littered the fancy nightclub.

-
Also, I have this in the works ...

-Also, I have this in the works