Cafeteria confrontions (31)

My problem is that I fall In love with words, rather than actions.
I fall in love with ideas and thoughts instead of reality.
______________
ALLY POV:
I had tried calling Caleb a couple of times but he won't answer, I'm starting to worry.

If I had of just knocked none of this would have happened.

Maybe I can talk to Damon?

I go and get my shoes to wear along with my sweats and tank and walk into the lounge room.

Blake and Olive are asleep on the couch, they were hugging, Blake was behind Olive and he had an arm draped over her waist.

I smiled at the couple and took a quick picture sending it to Blake so I could tease him about it later.

I grabbed my skateboard and started the skate to my fathers house, hoping that he wouldn't be there.

***

I was finally at the twins house, I looked at the time at it was only 8:30 so I knocked on the door dreading about who may answer.

My father opened the door and looked shocked to see me.

"Allison?" He questioned looking at me.

I looked him dead in the eye and rolled my eyes shoving past him, "I'm here to see my brothers".

My father watches me walk up towards Damon's room in shock.

I nock on Damon's door and hear a low come in.

I walk into his room and when he sees me he looks at me expectantly.

"Here to rub it in sis?" He says sarcastically.

I smile at him and walk over to him laying next to him on his bed.

He smiles at me, knowing that I was hear to make it right and shuffles over to give me space.

"Damon, you know that I already knew about Caleb right?" I ask him, he looks shocked.

"But he hid it so well? He didn't want anyone to know?" Damon asked me.

"I've known for ages, why do you you think I'm so okay with Caleb seeing me nude or even why Caleb and I are so close" Damon looks at me and urges for me to continue.

"Something like this is hard to hide from your best friend, you would know" I laugh slightly. "Does Jake know?"

Damon looks away and sighs. "Yeah he does, like you said, something like this so too hard to hide from your best friend"

I nod in agreement.

"Please don't tell anyone" Damon asks vulnerably.

"I would never Damon" I reply smiling at him.

"And plus" I continue nudging Damon's shoulder, "Caleb's my best friend so quite frankly I'd be offended if he didn't tell me, so you saved him a lot of guilt"

Damon laughed and nodded.

"Come back to my house and make things right with Caleb" I suggest.