CH. 30 You're here (Part 2)

CH. 30 You're here, (Part 2)

(Anthony POV)

This morning, when I woke up. I found myself wishing I woke up with Aimee in my arms.

I found myself wanting her in every way possible, I was up in my bed, and she wasn't with me.

I've lost her. I've lost the woman I love.

I stared at my ceiling; the truth was. I haven't left my house since I came home from the station.

I didn't even go back to get my car, and my brothers had to bring my car to me and my things.

They also gave me Aimee's clothes that I bought her, and it was honestly sad to say that I had her clothes on the bed, right next to me.

They all smell like her. I woke up this morning and found myself cuddling the sweater that I had let her wear.

Her scent had taken entirely over the sweater, and I had no plans on washing it anytime soon.

I miss her, want her, need her, and love her.

I know my feelings for her are real, from the minute my eyes laid on her the first time I saw her. It was like everything inside of me awakened.

I immediately wanted to know everything about her, and before I knew it, she was in my dreams every night. I thought about her every day, telling my mother about her. Hell, I even abducted her.

My mind couldn't let her go, and maybe I was obsessed. If I was, I didn't care.

What's wrong with being obsessed with the person you love?

I knew I should have been grateful that my family and I weren't charged for her kidnapping.

It angered me what that bastard did, but part of me knew that something would happen, that my family would eventually find out somehow. Did I honestly think they wouldn't find out?

Did I honestly think that I would be able to get away with it?

The look on her face when she got on her knees to talk to me kept playing back and forth in my head.

I so badly wanted to pull her into my arms and never let her go, but I wanted her to think it through.

To come to the conclusion that this is what she wanted.

With no plan, with all her feelings out there. To see if this is who she really wanted, that this was no longer a plan of pretending to be my girlfriend, but actually being in a real relationship with me.

That she was now on the lead, to see and decide if she wanted to be in a relationship with me.

It took everything in my power to not just say 'screw it, who cares and just ignore the possibility of Aimee having Stockholm Syndrome and just being happy with her. I just couldn't, and I love her. I want her to be with me because she wants to be with me. I don't want her to wake up one day and realize that this isn't what she wanted. No, I instead stop it now than let it get too far. I couldn't do that to her, and I couldn't do that to me. I couldn't hurt either of us like that. It wouldn't be right. I grabbed the sweater and sniffed it, letting the scent settle in my nostrils.

I instantly felt myself getting hard and groaned.

I needed a cold shower.

I got up from my bed, making my way towards my bathroom.

I looked at myself in the mirror and flinched.

Letting out a humorless chuckle.

"Congrats, Anthony, you finally fit the image of what you're. A loser." I said to my reflection.