Chapter 29 - One last time before goodbye

I left him for good.

Not that I wanted to, I had to.

I shighed and sat up in my bed after crying for what felt like hours.

Never did I dare to look at my digital clock on the bedside table.

"It's time", said the nurse that had just entered the room.

"Really?! I'm not feeling up for it right now, Elisabeth", I snapped.

Right after that I felt sorry for snapping at her like that, she was here to help me.

"Sorry, love. You gotta", she smiled a small smile and helped me out of bed.

I thought about what she said.

'Love'

That's what Matty always called me, 'love'.

"Do you want to share your thoughts", she said calmly as we entered the large elevator to go up and see the head doctor. I needed to take my pills today, for the second time.

She tore me out of my thinking phase, "What?", I asked snapping back to reality.

"Would you like to speak to me about it, if you want to?", she said and rubbed my shoulder lightly.

"Was it your boyfriend?", she asked.

"Yes", I said quietly looking at the white floor of the elevator.

"Yes, it was. And he always called me 'love' like you just did a minute ago", I said without caring what she was thinking right now.

"I didn't know that, I'm sorry", she said and pulled me into a small hug.

"You're fine", I whispered and a tear fell out of my right eye.

I quickly whiped it away and the elevator doors opened.

She walked me over to my usual room, room 111.

"Room tripple one as always, mrs. Ray", she said and I sat down on the navy chair like everyday I was here.

The doctor entered the room.

"Well, who do we have here once more", he smiled.

"Hey, jup I'm back like everyday", I faked a crooked smile.

"This will be your last time here, dear. Get ready to pack your bags. You're leaving tomorrow afternoon", he shot one of his famous, bright smiles at me and I returned one.

"That sounds good", I laughed and he grabbed the medicin.

"One last time, god forbid it I see you ever again! As much as I liked you, I'll be happy for you not to be here anymore", he laughed and I shook my head whilst leting out one giggle after the next.

He gave me the medicin and then he hugged me thightly and waved me goodbye.

I waved back and left.

Wow, was in the hospital for only one week and all of a sudden I lose my love and meet a bunch of nice people aswell.

Seriously, life is a rollercoaster!