᛫➸ IX ᛫➸

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ☆ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

He placed one of his hands on his shoulder, punching him roughly and harshly against his jaw but Jungkook's rage only increases when he heard him chuckle as he starting throwing harder and stronger punch against his face. 

"Leave the hell out of me and my wife's life! Got it!" Jungkook grabs his collar and gritted his teeth as he couldn't even open his eyes to look at Jungkook's eyes.

"I asked you if you got it!" Jugkook yelled as he slightly opened his eyes and tried to smile.

"I don't, not until I get what I want." He mumbled as Jungkook stood up and brought him up as well even though he couldn't stand straight. Jungkook punched him on the face as he fell on to the hard floor.

"Jungkook-ah! The doctor is here, we got to go!" Namjoon yells as Jungkook looked at the elder and nodded before throwing another punch in his face.

"Fuck you," Jungkook says to him before leaving him on the floor as he jogs towards the car and got it.

"Just you wait, Jeon, I'll have what I want, Just you wait.." He whispers and looked at the car, speeding off as he tried to stand up.

✶ ✶ ✶

"It seems the tiny spike look-a-like has included a sleeping pill that was made into a liquid form but nothing too serious, she'll remember everything that has happened however she'll have a headache when she wakes up but other than that, she's fine." The doctor told the others as they sighed in relief.

"I'll just inject her in pain-relief so that it would help with a headache she'll have later on when she wakes up." The doctor added in he gently inject you in your shoulder and place a mickey-mouse bandage on it as he smiled.

Jungkook then grabs you gently and place you on his lap so you could at least sleep a little comfortable. 

"That son of a witch really had the nerve to show up." Yoongi spat as he too felt angry about the situation that happened seconds ago.

"A few days ago, in the incident, they said that they'll take over us. Pfff, yeah right, good luck with that." Jin says as the others lightly chuckled.

"Well, their biggest weakness or lack of ability is physical fights, without weapons as their strength is using weapons," Jungkook announces to them with you on his lap, sleeping as he had an arm around you so that you won't fall as the other nodded at what their leaders have said.

"However, they are terrible with using a gun as they wouldn't even aim at a certain place but they're quite good at knives," RM says as the other lightly laugh when a certain fight scene pops up in their mind.