More messages (32)

So if the Devil asks you to dance, you better say never, because a dance with the devil might last you forever.
________

CHASE POV:
I was so close to telling her just then, I might even have if Oliver didn't interrupt. Fucking Oliver.

I don't want to be at school, I have photography with Ally next and if I'm there I don't think I'll be able to stop myself from coming clean, and that's not fair to her.

She's happy with Oliver and I don't want to ruin that.

***

I've just arrived at the hospital to see my mom, I needed to talk to her.

I walked up to her room and at the site of me she smiled brightly.

"Chase" my mom beamed.

"Heya momma" I smiled and kissed her on the cheek.

"I'm surprised to see you here at this time" she said giving me a pointed look.

I smiled at her.

"Chase you can't keep skipping school!!! You need a good job so you and Ava can have a good life" mom scolds.

I roll my eyes at her, "mom I'm the smartest boy at school, I've already got collage offers"

My mom shakes her head but doesn't comment.

"So why are you here" my mom asks.

"I don't know... Allison?.." I say questionably.

"I knew it was going to be about her because you haven't brought her here for ages. What did you do this time?" My mom says.

I give her a look, "what If it was her that did something!?".

"Chase baby, I love you, but you have a tendency to screw up some of the best things in your life" my mom smiles.

"She has a boyfriend, and has for a couple of weeks now" I say looking down, my mom was right, I hadn't told her yet about  Ally's boyfriend because I knew what she was going to say.

My mom sighs and looks at me, "Chase, that girl had major feelings for you, she's made you a better person, if she's dating a guy that's not you then it's because of something you did".

"But I don't know what I did" I say in frustration.

"Yes you do Chase, just think, what did you do that caused her her to pretend to be in love with another guy" she said rolling her eyes.

"I don't know momma, we kissed and then the next time I saw her she was dating another guy!" I say frustration laces in my tone.

"Well what happened after you kissed, you obviously didn't ask her to be your girlfriend" mom says.

Then suddenly realisation hits me like a truck and I groan. "Fuck".

"Tell me what you did" she demands.

"I told her to go home, well more like demanded" I said with my eyes closed.