34

EMILYS P.O.V

I closed my eyes letting my body slide down the wall slowly, for the last hour I had been standing here waiting at the door of the elevator for Four to make an appearance. It has took all my will power not to spring forward and take matters into my own hands but I knew I had to be patient.

He was going to be angry no doubt and I didn't want to aggravate him even more, I had so many questions swarming in my mind I knew I was going to pound him with them as soon as my eyes set on him which probably would make matters worse. He hates it when I ask him numerous questions.

As the time passed I began to build up anger, it was only one kiss that meant absolutely nothing, he was supposed to be an adult and he was acting like a child in this situation.

I closed my eyes as I leant my head against the hard wall, it was now god knows what time at night, my eyes were tired and heavy but all I wanted to do was see Four. I had so many answers I needed to know.

FOURS P.O.V

I closed my eyes letting my sweat covered heavy body lean against the elevator wall as I brought my hand up to my face pinching the bridge of my noes attempting to shift the busting headache that took over both my human and wolf body.

My jaw and fists both clenched tight as my anger still had not fully disappeared even after hours of running thinking and more running until I realised the sun had now risen and I had no more energy left in me.

I felt physically sick, sick that a person who I thought I could trust with Emilys life betrayed me, my own flesh and blood betrayed me.

I felt my anger began to rise once more as the thoughts I had been pushing aside from the last couple of hours resurfaced and all I could think of punching his face, kicking his ribs when the elevator doors dinged open.

As soon as my eyes landed on Emily, asleep her body spread out on the cold wooden floor right before the elevator, her face innocent and her mouth slightly ajar as she took deep breaths, for a second I couldn't remember why I was angry.

I knew she was lying, she wasn't the one who kissed Dylan, I knew her too well now that I could see through her lies. I leant down before I scooped her up her limpness body laying in my arms as I carried her towards the bedroom.

I let my eyes fall on her tear stained face as her face remained in a scrunched up position. I had caused her so much hurt and pain in the past couple of months, no wonder she hates me. I had made my mate hate me, she was the only person on this earth I truly cared about, she was the only thing that mattered to me and from now on I was going to put her first. I wasn't going to cause her any more grief than I intended, She never asked for any of this. She is a seventeen year old girl, a child on the other side of the world away from her family. And what do I do? Basically tell her to get over herself and stop acting like a child.

I felt her stir in my arms as I lay her down on the bed pulling the blankets around her but not a second later she was fast asleep again.

I had so much love in my body for this one person it scared me, i had a crappy way of showing it but I hated loving her at the same time. It made me vunrable and weak but I wasn't going to screw up again, not this time.

EMILYS P.O.V

I groaned as I attempted to stretch out only for my neck to erupt in a sudden pain as I remembered that I had fallen asleep on the floor last night. I opened my eyes only for a second later to shut them once again preventing from the light from burning my eyes. Then it hit me, Four had to have put me in bed when he got home last night.