CHAPTER 9-Trench Tears

AINAS POV

"So thats what they look like huh?" Just as it comes flying towards us Arthur punches it in the face and uppercuts it while I kick'em on the side more start to come out.

"Get inside now!" Shutting the door we turn our backs to each other I spot flares and reach for it.

"Mera! Arthur! Here" Breaking the seal we show it towards the windows as one breaks glass flies everywhere one cuts me on my left cheek.

"Son of a bitch" Im grabbed by Arthur as he pulls me and Mera to the edge of the boat.

"Ready? Lets go!" Mera goes first as Arthur goes after my lungs and neck burn. I go to jump but those trench bastards grab my ankle and pull me back.

"No No NO NOO" I spin as fast as I could and jump creating a mini tornado and dive into the water like a torpedo and use the flare to create a way. Seeing a bright opening I head towards it as the creatures stop far back I close my eyes from the brightness going through it.

'AHHHHH FUCK!' It was like going through a tornado pulling every which way. Im flown all over I get dizzy and from that I lost control of the transition. Im thrown out and my mind is fuzzy, vision blurry I try to swim to the surface but cant. A huge dark figure swims toward me and turn.

'Oh shit is that the water creature from the dinosaur movie .' Trying to swim faster it circles me than I dont see it anymore. I focusing on land and sea animals and feel the change and open my eyes , my heart skips a couple beats. The Mosaurus (its name) is front of me just staring at me, I stare back.

'Calm and cool Aina calm and cool' I stick my hand out slowly like you would do a dog and wait for it sense no harm and gently glide my hand on its skin. I close my eyes and take a deep breathes and into its mind. I cant communicate with sea animals but, I can put a calm wave over them.

"Ok buddy I gotta go um thanks for not eating me I guess" It rumbbles and goes under me I freak out for a second and hold out. Guess that gave him the ok to go.

"WOOAAAAHHH BUDDY I NEED TO GO UP!!" It swims up fast bursting through the surface of the water.

ARTHURS POV

"Aina!?.. Mera?!" Looking around I dont see her but, I spot Mera and 3 things standing over her. I run towards them and slow down as one turns when Mera says my name. When it turns completely I dont believe who it is and step back and blink to make sure.

"Arthur"

"Mom?" She nods and tears up comes up to me and holds my face crying. We pull each other in a hug and hold on in relief and happiness.

"You have grown to a fine young man my son." Pulling away we smile at each other and turn to the others. The other still dont take off their masks, my mother tells them to retrieve the layout and they leave.

"Come we must hurry" I pull away shaking my head no and she looks confused as to why.

"We have to find Beauty" Mera agrees

"Why hasnt Aina came out yet?" Mera looks towards the waters .

"Who's Aina?" my mother asks I go to reply but a huge.. something bursts through the water with is that..

"Is that-?" Mera stops asking when the person cheers when the creature settles down in the water again.

"CHEEEEEHHOOOOO!!!! THAT WAS AWESOME BUDDY HAHAHA!!!"

"That is Aina.. mom" She looks surpried but, laughs at Beauties joy. Aina sees us and waves while turning and walk down the head of the creature into the water.

"Thanks bud mwah" She kissed the damn thing hmmph Ive saved her too wheres mine. It retreats back in while growling as Aina runs up to us smiling unexpectedly jumping into my arms.

"Did you see that? That was epic!" I nod as she holds my face to tell me smiling. She laughs and she wiggles so I put her down and she turns to Mera tackling her making her groan.

"Mera!"

"Ugggh what was that for?" As they get up dusting off the sand.

"Payback for when you tackled me down." Aina smirked and my mother clears her throat, Aina turns and smiles.

"Mom this is Aina, Aina this is my mother Queen Atlanna." Aina looks shocked.

"But, I thought you were"

"Nope, been here at the center of the earth the whole time with some friends of course." Turning the two other people were coming back with their masks off. Someone gasps and Aina walks forward the people stop one was a lady the other a man Aina walks closer.

AINAS POV

I couldnt believe what I was seeing or who I was seeing. I thought I would never see them again. But there they are standing in front of me tearing up as well I choke out a sob.

"M-Mommy? Daddy?" I felt like the little girl again who sat the dock waiting for her parents since it was their return date. But, they never came going home thinking they got delayed but, later informed they got lost at see. I lost the little girl attitude that day and here they are in front of me.

"A-Aina b-baby?" My mother drops her things and we run to each other and fall to the ground in a tight embrace crying. I look over her shoulder and dad comes to his knees and embraces us in his arms crying as well.

"I t-thought you were gone" We pull away and they explain what happened and how they got here like us for witnessing Authurs mothers exacution.

"So what do we do now?"Looking around Queen Atlanna leads the way as we follow to a waterfall and explains what Arthur has to do as the trident is in there and is being guarded by a huge creature. I see hes hesitant and pull him aside.

"You up for this?" He looks at the waterfall.

"I dont know Beauty I really don't know"

'Oh boy'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey Fam!

Please Vote on a body suit the results will be shown tomorrow. So please vote

ALOHA JX
🤪🥳♥️🧸🤓🌺🤙🏽