ooh my boy goin to school

it was only a few weeks later, and they hadn't seen a single trace of sana anymore. bambam had started to get worried, but soon after, they received word that the older girl had moved back to japan because her parents missed it. yugyeom was relieved that she was gone, she couldn't cause anymore trouble for his and bambam's relationship and he was glad of that.

but alas, it was a long, boring day for yugyeom and bambam. they just laid there, sprawled about on bambam's couch, lounging inside of big, fluffy blankets, for it was too cold. they were completely bored, and all their friends were busy. it was just like the beginning, when they decided to create the vine account, except winter version.

"they're shutting vine down." bambam said, popping his head out of his blanket and looking at yugyeom with a pout. yugyeom sighed and nodded his head.

"i know.. wanna move to youtube?" he snorted, making bambam scoff.

"no way."

"just joking~ come here, baby." he said, in that stupid deep voice of his. it was like it had a magic spell within it, every time yugyeom used his deep voice, bambam seemed to be put in some trance.

"o-okay." he mumbled, crawling over to yugyeom. the older boy grabbed him and pulled bambam inside of his blanket, cradling him in his lap and pressing kisses to the sides of his neck. bambam giggled and tried pushing yugyeom's face away, whining when the larger continued his antics.

"yah~" yugyeom cooed into his ear, biting bambam's finger playfully.

"yuck!" bambam whined, wiping his spit onto yugyeom's shirt. "you're gross!"

"you can suck my cock with no problem, but freak out when i bite your finger?" yugyeom smirks, using his deep voice again. bambam shivered and whimpered, smacking the top of his head out of embarrassment.

"shut up!" bambam said, his face turning impossibly red. yugyeom chuckled and continued kissing bambam's neck.

"i love you~" yugyeom whispered so quietly that bambam couldn't hear.

"huh?" bambam said, looking up at him. yugyeom's cheeks dusted over with a light red and rolled his eyes.

"n-nothing." he muttered, continuing to watch the tv. all of a sudden, his heart beat was racing, and he was nervous.

"yah, don't 'nothing' me, kim yugyeom!" bambam said, glaring at him cutely. "say it!"

"no."

"say it!" bambam said louder, glaring at him.

"nope!"

"please gyeomie?" bambam said in a cute tone, making a kissy face. "tell bammie what you said!"

"ew," yugyeom laughed, throwing his head back and shaking his head. "don't do aegyo, you'll make me cry."

"EW?!" bambam shrieked, hitting yugyeom's chest. "how can you call your boyfriend ew?! ew?! you're ew! jerk!" bambam huffed, crawling out of his lap and crossing his arms. he glared at the floor, pretending yugyeom wasn't there.

"oh, you're too much." yugyeom sighed, grabbing his boyfriend and kissing his lips lovingly. they stayed like that for a few seconds, loving the taste and feel of each others lips. everything was perfect now.

after they pulled away, bambam smiled sweetly and brushed the hair out of yugyeom's face lovingly.

"kim yugyeom, i love you so much." bambam whispered, smiling softly at him. yugyeom smiled back, caressing the younger boys' cheek and kissing the tip of his nose.

"i love you even more, bambam." yugyeom whispered back.

— THE END —

thank you guys so much for reading this book! it was so ugly and you guys stayed with it... it means a lot! i know the ending was abrupt and ugly, but i can't think of anything else for this book :( later on, i might add bonus chapters though!!

thank you so much again for reading my books! it really does mean a lot <3

anyways, i've made a new book! it's called my boy and it's yugbam (duh) and yugyeom moves to a new town! that's all the info i'll tell you though, so go read it :))

THANK YOU GUYS I LOVE YOU SO MUCH