Chapter 31: Part Two

Ivy: Another update, because the last chapter is short and the cliffhanger is really cruel. Also, my friend asked me to update, shout out to her. Love ya fam.

......

Warning: This chapter contains sexual content.

......

"It's easy to take off all your clothes and have sex. People do it all the time. But opening up your soul to someone, letting them into your spirit, thoughts, fears, future, hopes, dreams... Now that's being naked."
~ Unknown

"~ Unknown

♛

......

I stand there bare chested in front of Kai. His eyes fill deeply with lust changing from grey to black. My vision more defined than ever, I can see the small lines in his eyes from almost five feet away.

"You don't want to do this," he replies distantly distracted by his own thoughts. It's clear his words are more so directed to himself than to me.

"I do, Kai," I whisper. I look down and start to unbutton my jeans, but Kai forces my hands away and pushes me up against the door. I huff at the sudden impact.

His lips meet mine and this time, he doesn't hold back. Kissing hard, he forcefully parts my lips making a doorway for his tongue to enter. His tongue roams every inch of my mouth and I moan feeling his hands on my bare back. His hands squeeze my ass and I jump curling my legs around his waist.

We part lips, both heavily breathing. He takes my breath away as his lips make their way down my neck. I can feel him nibbling on my skin teasingly. His lips stop as he lays me down on the bed. I watch as he pulls his shirt over his head. My hands brush over the lines off his tattoo. He grins seeing my interest.

"I want you, Kai," I'm so scared someone else might hear me, that the words hardly come out as a whisper.

"I know, Summer," he says, leaning down. He starts laying soft kisses from my cleavage down to my belly button. I moan when I feel his hands pull down my jeans revealing my red lace thong.