The last night with the bad boy (33)

I want him but I also want to get over him and neither is happening
_______

ALLY POV:
We had just arrived at Chase's house, he helped me out out of his car and we walked into his house.

The first thing I noticed was Ava, "Ally!!" She smiles running up to me and hugging me.

"Hey bub I told you I'd come over" I smiled, she let go of me and I noticed that she was wearing a dress that didn't look like pyjamas.

"Is this the dress you bought yesterday?" I smiled at her.

"Yep" she beamed and span around to show it off.

"It's beautiful bub, a pretty dress for an even prettier girl" I smile at her.

She beams back at me then looks at Chase. "See Chasey, I told you she'd notice".

Chase rolled his eyes, "you're right baby girl" he said smiling.

Ava smiled at him innocently, she was just the cutest kid.

"Okay baby girl you've seen Ally now it's bed time" Chase says strictly.

My ovaries once again exploded at 1, the fact that Ava wanted to wait up for me and 2, Chase was so good with her.

"But Chasey I wanna stay up with Ally" Ava moaned.

"How about I put you to bed again?" I suggested hoping it would fix both of the issues.

"Yes please!!" Ava beamed.

I looked at Chase for permission and he nodded at me smiling, "Are you sure princess you don't have to".

"I'm sure" I smile and laugh as Ava grabs my hand and once again drags me to her room.

Chase has told me she had already had a bath and I only needed to help her put on her pyjamas.

"What pyjamas do you want to wear?" I asked smiling at her.

"The princess ones again so I can be like you again" Ava says in a tone that just screamed 'isn't that obvious'.

I laughed at her and got them out of her draw.

"Do you know what I think I would be fun?" I ask her after I've helped her into bed.

"What!?" She asks excitedly.

"I think that you and me should go shopping one day and have some nice girl time"

"That would be so fun!!" Ava yells happily.

"Yes it would" I agree smiling at the little angel.

"Go to sleep bub" I whisper gently giving her a kiss goodnight.

This could be the last time I see Ava at her house. I had every intention to take her out one day but I was not going to spend time with Chase as well as Ava.

I walk outside and down the stairs to where Chase is waiting patiently staring into the kitchen.

"Chase?" I ask.