70. nominations

almost at 100k!!! thank you guys.
————————————————————————
"I wanna take you to Paris." Timmy mumbled against Ella's stomach.

Ella was on her phone, reading over a new contract been given to her by Greta Gerwig. She hadn't told Timmy she was up for this movie, he thought she was taking a break. She didn't want him to know yet, because she knew he was up for it as well.

"I wanna go now." She replied, feeling him chuckled against her skin. He brought his head up, resting his chin on her belly button.

"What are you reading?" He asked, he watched her pupils scan along the lines. She even read beautifully.

"Just e-mails." She replied, he kissed her stomach and rested his head back on it. "It's three am." She pointed out but jet lag meant she wasn't tired.

"You should sleep." He advised, she locked her phone and placed it on the bed side table.

"You should sleep." She retaliated, running her fingers through his hair. He loved hugging her like this, he felt as if he was clinging on. "Can we go to Bertie's tomorrow?" She asked, he crawled up to her face and relaxed on top of her, resting his head in the crook of the neck.

"Of course." He mumbled, she wrapped her legs around him and closed her eyes. She could stay in that position forever. He started to leave kisses on her neck, pecking her over and over again until she giggled and rolled him off.

"It's the nominations later." She wrapped a leg around him, holding his face in her hands. He kissed her softly.

"I'm gonna beat you." He whispered, making her giggle. She pushed his chest.

"Stop it, I'm nervous." She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him a few times. He ran his arms up and down her sides. "I know I'm not getting nominated" She whispered, he shook his head.

"Shut up and stop doubting yourself." He said against her skin, she brought her lips to his once again and started to kiss him slowly. He pulled her on top of him as they kissed, neither of them tired.

"What time are they posted?" She mumbled, he sat up with her on his lap. He started to kiss her neck while she looked up to the ceiling.

"Eight am." He answered, running his hands up her shirt. She tangled her hands in his hair and giggled.

"I wonder what we can do until then." She smirked, he just grinned and leaned into her.

Around 6am, Ella was trying not to fall asleep. She had to regulate her sleeping pattern. Timmy made breakfast while she watched the news.

"Matt's coming round for the nominations." He announced, passing her a plate of toast with jam on top. He sat down with his own plate.

"No Lexie?" She wondered, he shook his head but kissed her cheek. He bit into his toast and picked up the remote. "I think she's at work. Text her and find out." He pushed.

ella: are you working today? x

lex: yep, sorry. i'll swing by when i finish x

lex: good luck for the nominations x

ella: ok, see you after x

"She's not coming." Ella announced before biting her toast and moaning. "Good toast babe." She grinned, he flashed her a gorgeous smile before taking a bit onto his own.

He started flicking through the channels, both of them were trying not to think about the nominations. Ella was certain that Timmy would get one but her movie wasn't as highly held as his.