(Arc-2.4)

Chapter 20
Unstable Chinese Republic (Arc 2.4)

Once Jing Yang came on stage, the people below were instantly attracted by his appearance, and when he had just sung a few lines, there were already quite a few people looking at him with infatuated eyes.

When he sang to the middle, suddenly some people started throwing silver onto the stage. In an instant, the audience seemed to have come out of a trance, throwing gold, silver, and jewelry at the stage one after another.

“Good!”

Jing Yang finished performing the first act of the opera, the sound of the cheers and applause rang out, almost overturning the roof.

Some people took the silvers on their bodies and the rings on their fingers, and threw them all on the stage, and then discovered that they hadn’t brought enough silver today. Then they turned around to look at the companion at their side: “Do you still have anything that we can throw up there? Lend me some.”

That person would rummage around and then say, “No more ah, I also threw all of mine up there, if we had known earlier we should have brought some more.”

“Who is that on the stage ah? When did such an amazing opera singer come to our Li cheng?”

“Don’t know ah, but they really do not sing a bit worse than Cheng boss.”

“What do you mean they don’t sing worse ah, clearly they are better than him by who knows how many times ah.”

“Right right right, ah don’t speak anymore, after we finish listening we can discuss. Wait until he finishes singing and then we can continue our discussion.”

When Jing Yang had just finished performing the third act of the opera, he suddenly met a pair of eyes on the second floor. His heart suddenly trembled, the feeling this pair of eyes gave him, felt very similar to Zhao Bocheng’s eyes. He forcefully suppressed the emotion in his heart, and his vocals and movements didn’t show a hint of change. The audience who had already been intoxicated by his singing didn’t discover the enormous waves in his heart.

When Jing Yang took advantage of a move to look towards the second floor again, he didn’t meet with that pair of eyes again, but he was very sure, that had not been an illusion.

After he finished singing, Jing Yang withdrew backstage and quickly returned to his room to remove his costume and makeup. He carefully recalled that pair of eyes just now, besides Zhao Bocheng, there would be no other person who would be able to give him this kind of feeling. Could it be, he really followed what he had promised, and accompanied him to come to this world, and came to find him?

In the previous world when his life had come to an end, Zhao Bocheng had said, no matter where he went his spirit would always go find him. He originally had not held too much hope in this promise, because he was already certain that Zhao Bocheng was not a soul from a different world, he didn’t have any other memories. The universe had millions of space-times, countless worlds, if he wasn’t a foreign soul who could keep his memories, how would he be able to chase after him.

But that pair of eyes was too similar, and furthermore the feeling of heart tremors just now was also too familiar. Could it be, he had really achieved it, and especially came to chase after him?

This kind of thought gave Jing Yang some anticipation and some excitement. If his lover had also come to this world, then in this world, he would also not be alone.

Wu troupe master pushed open the door and entered the room, carrying a tray in his hands that was covered in things like gold, silver, and jade.

Hearing the sound of the door opening, Jing Yang finally came out of his thoughts and turned around to look at Wu troupe master, “You are…”