five

as the sun beamed through the window, I rubbed my eyes happily as if it was only a dream. yet it wasn't. I was still in the hospital. but I overheard my mom talking to the doctor about something. she seemed furious.

"I need my baby girl to be alright" my mom shouted in disbelief.

"we need to do chemo or else she won't survive" the doctor said.

"we are struggling financially. we cannot afford it !" my dad took a stand in.

I felt my vision go blurry and my face was damp. at the moment billie was no where to be found. "you're beautiful" I thought in my head. just like billie said. "you are. beautiful". I let out a sigh of relief.

a few hours past and still no sign of billie. she will make it back I told myself. I opened my phone to get a terrifying text.

finneas
hey Y/N sorry to pop out
of no where but I have to inform
you that today billie went crazy
and you were all she was thinking
about. she tried to find so many things
to bring to you to make you feel better
and she got into a bad car crash. right
now she is in critical condition but she
is at the same hospital as you! just a heads
up and feel better.

I shut my phone in fear. my face seemed to be in a huge puddle of tears. what can I do. I got up due to back pain from the hospital bed when I looked out of my room and saw billie being taken into the operating room.

"BILLIE" I screamed and cried.

"i love you" I said.
but she didn't hear me.

"TAKE ME INSTEAD" I shouted to whoever was up above. " TAKE ME...I just need her to be okay."