48

I'm downstairs, helping the guys to carry in the groceries and set up for the barbecue while Aurora is upstairs with the girls, apparently changing again

I'm downstairs, helping the guys to carry in the groceries and set up for the barbecue while Aurora is upstairs with the girls, apparently changing again. I don't know why girls need to wear a different outfit for every hour of the goddamn day but whatever. I have a feeling that Aurora is just going along with it all to make the girls happy.

"Mads, pass those cups will you?" Reece asks me and I look around me, spotting the red party cups on a nearby table and grab them, tossing them to him. Reece sets up the bar, making sure that someone from the house mans it at all times and keeps an eye on everyone within sight after what happened last year when two girls got drugged. Lexi and Faye. Anyone that doesn't have a girlfriend has to take turns manning the bar, and I love the coincidence that I asked Aurora to be mine just earlier today.

"I haven't seen you in forever, how is it going with Aurora?" Reece asks as I help another guy carry a keg into the kitchen.

"Good. Real good. I made her mine today." I smirk. Remembering how her reaction to me asking her out was priceless.

"Man, that's awesome! She's good for you, you know. I've never seen you smile so much." Reece says and slaps my back. I nod.

"I know. She's perfect." I admit. "What about you? I haven't seen you bring anyone home in forever. Still hung up on Little Red?" I ask cautiously, knowing how he feels about Faye but that he would never make a move considering how close they are as friends. The two of them are pretty much inseparable.

He nods grimly. "Yeah man, she did me in." I nod, knowing what it feels like. If Aurora had only wanted to be friends, I don't know what I would have done. I also know that I would've taken it a lot worse than Reece does. He's the real man here, I'm the hopeless fool.

"Can we help with anything?" I hear Faye ask from the doorway and I wince at the bad timing of her arrival. Not to mention the fact that she's dressed in a barely-there dress, looking gorgeous as hell and knowing it.

Heels click on the floor from behind her and I look up to see pink, look back down at the drinks, and do a double-take, looking back up with wide eyes to see Aurora in a similar style dress to Faye's. The cute dress looks sexy as sin on Aurora and I shake my head.

She's wearing tan heels which elongate her legs and makes her a couple of inches taller. Aurora smiles at me but gazes shyly at the floor, obviously uncomfortable with all the attention so I walk over to her.

"Baby you don't have to wear this if you don't want to. Don't listen to the girls." I mumble so that Faye can't hear me from her spot where she's talking to Reece now.

"You don't like it?" She asks softly and looks up at me with hurt in her eyes.

"God no Princess, I love it. You look sexy as fuck and the only way it could get better would be if it were on the floor of my bedroom." I say deeply into her ear, causing a shiver to run down her spine and she leans her head to the side. I smirk and place a soft kiss on her neck before pulling back.