Chapter 18

Wednesday, November 7, 2018

"So what's been up with you and Tyler? Y'all don't like each other no more?" Tasha teased as they waited for Saniyah to get her stuff out of her locker.

"I don't like that ugly ass nigga, look here come his twin" Braelynn said as Taylor and Kimani walked up to them.

"Hey sis in law" Taylor said throwing her arm over Braelynn's shoulder.

"Y'all be bugging, fuck Tyler." Braelynn told them.

"You want to" Saniyah smirked before closing her locker.
_________________
Later that night

"Gimme some of my dick" Saniyah told Jay while kissing on his neck.

"Yo chill out, ain't you on yo period this time of the month?" Jay asked slightly pushing her off of him.

"No, it hasn't came on yet." She said crawling back on his lap.

"So you late?" He questioned while looking up from his phone.

"Not really Jay, it's probably cause I been stressing" she whined.

"Stressing bout what?" He asked placing his hands on her hips.

"My mama" she lied.

"It's been getting worse?"

"Yeah, it's an everyday thing now."

"Did you talk to her about rehab?" He asked while playing with her curls.

"She don't be trying to hear me. But let's not talk about that." Saniyah said before kissing him.

"Well I don't want you stressing over that." Jay told her in between kisses.

"Well give me something to relieve my stress" She whispered in his ear which woke his little buddy up.
________________
Next day

"Y'all not leaving until you ALL finish 50 layups! Everyone you miss is one lap around the gym. Call your parents and tell them you gone be a lil late getting out!" The coach yelled causing all the girls to let out heavy breaths.

The coach blew the whistle. "I don't give a fuck bout y'all blowing that hot ass breath. Lose the attitudes before y'all be running these bleachers."

Some of the girls went back to practicing the layups and others went to call their parents. Since it was too loud in the gym Kimani walked outside to call her sister.

"Brae, we gone be getting out of practice a little late today. So let ma know. I'll just call you or mom and them when I need you to come get me." Kimani spoke into the phone while rubbing her bare arms, she was cold since it was a little chilly around this time of night.

"Alright well just let me know, you need me to bring you something to eat or anything cause I know that crazy ass coach will have y'all out there all damn night."

"I'm not hungry right now but you already know ima call you if I do" Kimani chuckled before hanging up, after putting it on do not disturb she slipped her phone in the waistband of her spandex shorts that she wore underneath her basketball shorts to avoid it from falling out.

As Kimani was walking back to the gym she felt someone following her, soon as she turned around she felt someone put something over her eyes and pick her up and put her in a car, they tied her arms up as she kicked and screamed and tried to fight back all while attempting for someone to hear her so that she would be saved but it was no hope. Whoever was kidnapping her was way bigger than her.

It was almost 11 o'clock at night when Tracy peeped her head into Braelynn's room.

"Has Kimani called you?" She asked Braelynn.