CUDDLE

At their shared flat

Jennie: *comes in* I'm home.

Lisa: *goes out of the kitchen* hey. *says to Jennie then hugs her*

Jennie: hey.

Lisa: *looks at Jennie* you look so tired. *pouts*

Jennie: I do. There's a lot of work in the office.

Lisa: okay. Have you had dinner yet? I prepared something. *says, caressing Jennie's hair while staring at her*

Jennie: I want to baby but I'm tired already.

Lisa: *kisses her on the lips* okay. Go, change your clothes. I'll follow you at our room. You take some rest.

Jennie: *nods*

Lisa: do you have work tomorrow?

Jennie: *shakes her head* luckily, no.

Lisa: *kisses her forehead* okay. Go to our room. I'll just do the dishes in the kitchen.

Jennie: *kisses Lisa on the lips* goodnight, baby. *says then walks upstairs into their room*

Later that night. Lisa hurries to finish the dishes to be with Jennie. But when she is already at their door, she sees Jennie peacefully asleep already.

Lisa: she must be tired. *says to herself looking at Jennie*

Lisa walks near but stops when she see Jennie's legs peeking out of the blanket. Jennie is wearing her over-sized T-shirt so her legs are mostly shows off.

Lisa: *stares at it* what- I'm- *gulps* No, Lisa. Not now. Jennie is tired. Jennie is tired. *says to herself* right. She is tired and she needs all the rest. Give it to Jennie, Lisa. Give it to your girlfriend. *says then lay down beside Jennie on the bed.

Jennie: *her back facing Lisa*

Lisa: *grabs the blanket, pulls it off and cover Jennie* goodnight, baby. *kisses Jennie's head*

Minutes had passed but Lisa can't fall asleep. Her eyes are wide awake and all she could just do is to stare at Jennie's neck.

Lisa: Lisa, no. No. *says to herself* No. *says again then she puts her hand on Jennie's waist*

Jennie: *lying sideways, feels something on her waist*

Lisa: *gets near Jennie and hugs her tight*

Jennie: *moves, still half asleep but faces Lisa* baby? *eyes closed*

Lisa: yes baby? *still hugging her, giggling at Jennie*

Jennie: wanna make love? *ask, still half asleep*

Lisa: *giggles*

Jennie: hmm?

Lisa: *tucks Jennie's hair behind her ear* no, baby. I mean, as much as I want to. But I can't. You need to rest. *smiles tho Jennie won't see*

Jennie: you sure? *says, moves herself closer to Lisa*

Lisa: *kisses Jennie's forehead* you're really cute, Jennie. I love you so much. But I'm sure. You need to sleep. Gather all strength. You need to rest. We can do it some other time. *says* but for now, let me just cuddle you. You need it. *says kissing her forehead again*

Jennie: o-okay. I love you, baby. *says then goes back to sleep*

Lisa: *kisses her forehead again* I love you more, baby. Sleep. *says then hugs her even tighter*

Then Lisa falls asleep too.

**********

Not related to New Year but Happy New Year everyone! Hope we all get to have a great year ahead! Have a good and blast one! Happy 2019, everyone! 🎇🎆

Twitter: squishyjendeuk
Personal account: curiouskat7
Follow me if you want ✌