Juicy

Ryan

I smiled in Dave's embrace. He was really eating this stuff up. I even managed to fake a few tears. Now that I got him slightly open it's time for me to really slide in. He pulled back and looked at me at arms length.

"Ryan I can't lie I did miss you ,but the way you came at me on some get back type stuff was disrespectful. My girl ain't gone be with none of this."

I rolled my eyes.

"What if me and her have a sit down?"

He snapped his head at me.

"I don't think that's a good idea. She really not with that kind of stuff."

I rolled my eyes even harder. Ain't nobody scared of Blake. He forgot I already know her?

"David I knew her before you did. Or you forgot? Just take my number and set it up." I walked closer to him and put my hands on his chest. "I realize that me and you are through. I just want us to be friends Dave. That's it."

"Aight, but I got a show to do. Let me get yo number."

He handed me his phone and I put my number in handing it back to him.

"I gotta go."

"Ok", I said looking after him as he walked out.

I jumped up and down squealing. Check mate hoe.

Jai

I paced back and forth behind the door listening to Mayno on the phone with Kayla. I shook my head in disbelief. How could this nigga be so dog gone careless? If she opens up her mouth and tell Dave about his trifling self that could ruin everything. I would no longer have anything to hold over his head and he could tell Dave everything about me and Ryan. I heard him hang up followed by glass shattering. I immediately opened the door and barged in. I sat on the bed and watched him walk back and forth across the room throwing different things. I just shook my head.

"Whats wrong with him?", Ryan said walking in to sit beside me.

"He got that girl pregnant."

"Woooooow."

"Yeah ,but she aborted the baby."

"Dang. That's crazy but guess what!?", she said clapping.

"What?"

"I got Dave wide open. He fell for everything. I even have a meeting with little miss Blake."

"A meeting ? about what?" I turned and looked at her.

"I told Dave I wanted to be friends and that if my meeting with her would make him more comfortable then sure."

"Ok so what do you plan on saying at this meeting? You need something really juicy. Set it up a few days from now and give me some time to piece some stuff together."

"You got it boss", she said saluting me as she stood up.

"You doing good trick. I'm proud."

She winked at me and walked out of the room.

I looked at a tired Mayno who was now sprawled across the bed. I sighed and rolled my eyes at him.

"Oh you done now?", I asked him.

"Leave me the heck alone."

"I aint gotta leave nothing. How could you be so stupid? You got her pregnant!"

I got off he bed and paced across the room.

"This mess could ruin everything", i muttered to myself.