Chapter||37

*Make sure to read the extra special note at the end*

We got up at the dance 15 minutes late, so everyone was already there. For some reason, I was in a great mood and determined to have a good time. 

Jace and I were dancing and talking to Lily and Derek over the music when Sebastian walked over.

Fuck it.

I don't know what came over me but I grabbed Sebastian's arm and pulled him over to a more secluded area. I reached in his pocket and grabbed the flask which was always there.

His eyebrows were raised in surprise as he nodded his head and approval, "Go crazy. Take as much as you want, I have another in my car... it's the hard shit though."

I looked around to make sure no one was watching and then opened the flask and practically took down the whole thing. I handed it back to Sebby, and he finished it off, "Damnn, someones gone wild. I've never seen you drink, Lex."

"I know," I smiled, "I just wanna let loose tonight."

He put his arm around me and we walked back over to Jace. "She's all yours," Sebastian chuckled as he walked away.

Jace looked at me questioningly. I just smiled and started dancing.

As the night went on Sebastian and I went through both of his flasks and I was out of it.

......

Jace's POV--

The dance was over and we were now driving to Lex's house. The sunroof was open and the music was blaring as she sang along. It was just me and my girl having the time of our lives. I've never seen her more carefree... but I blame the alcohol.

I was driving with one hand, and the other was prominently placed on her left thigh. It wasn't too late yet so I decided to take a detour... Mcdonalds.

We drove through the drive-through and stopped at the menu. "What can I get for you?" The woman from the speaker asked in a dull tone. "Can I get two large chocolate milkshakes and a large order of fries," I ordered smoothly.

"Sure thing. Your total is $6.25."

As the car creeped forward, I looked over at Lex, who was smiling contently at me, "you know me so well."

"Of course I do, I'm your boyfriend," I said in an amused tone.

"No you aren't... you're like... my true love," she slurred.

"Is that so?" I smirked.

"Yess... you're just soo sexyy," she continued.

I started laughing, "You need to get drunk more often."

"I am not... " She started, but then seemed to remember that she was completely wasted  "... Never mind maybe I am a little drunk."

I was still laughing as I drove up to the window and paid. The woman handed me the milkshakes and fries and I drove away. I handed one of them to Lex, who chugged the whole milkshake in a matter of seconds, so she then started on the fries.

Soon we pulled up to her house, and Jace stopped the car in the driveway. I took one look at her and knew that there was no way I could leave her here alone. I sighed, "Hey babe, is Tyler home?"

"No. he's at a party. he might not come home tonight."

After she said that, I got out my phone.

'Hey Cal, Lex isn't feeling well and her brother isn't home yet. Is it ok if I need to spend the night?'

He responded almost immediately.

'yeah that's fine Hallie is already alseep'

After I read his response, Lex asked: "What are you doingg?"

"I'm telling Cal that I'm spending the night here and that he shouldn't worry," I responded as he continued to text him.

'Ok thanks, I'll see you in the morning'

"So it's like a sleepover?" she asked starting to get excited.

"Yeah something like that," I chuckled. I got out of the car and then walked over to her side. I opened to door and unbuckled her seatbelt. I lifted her off of the seat in one swift motion.

"I can walk byy myselff," she insisted as she started to squirm in my arms. knowing that she couldn't walk by herself, I threw her over my back before I lost my grip on her. For some reason, she stopped flailing. "You're so strongg," she giggled from behind me "I have a strong boyfriend!"

I started chuckling, which only provoked her more. A few seconds later I felt a squeeze on my ass.

"What the hell Lex?" I asked through bits of laughter.

"I'm sorryy. You have a tight asss," she said defending herself.

We finally made it to the front door and I put her down. "I want back upp," she whined.

I ignored her as opened my purse to get the house keys. I opened the front door and guided her inside. After I closed the door behind us, I picked her back up again bridal style. I carried her up the stairs and then walked into what I hoped was her room.

When I set her down on her bed I looked around the room. I looked back at Lex, whose eyes widened, "Oh my God, do you wanna have sex?" she asked and jumped on top of me. I felt her hand grab my belt and undo it... then i snapped out of it, "No Lex get off."

"What?" She asked with a hurt expression, "You don't wannaa have sex with me? But I'm your girlfriendd."

"I mean I do want to... but not right now," I whispered as I caressed her face in my hands. She pulled away and pouted, "Fine."

I walked over to her vanity and grabbed some makeup wipes. I brought them back over to the bad and handed them to her. "No," was all she said as she handed them back to me.

I sighed as I sat down next to her, "Will you let me take off your makeup Lex?"

"Fine," she stated and rolled her eyes. I started wiping the makeup off of her face as gently as I could. Eventually, I finished and she was about to fall asleep but then jolted up. "This dress is itchyy... I want it offf," she moaned as she began to pull it off. I heard something tear and I stopped her, "Lex you're gonna rip it stop."

I walked over to her dresser and pulled out a big t-shirt. I unzipped the back of her dress and turned away as she slipped out of it and put the t-shirt over herself.

Now she finally got into bed, but she didn't close her eyes, "Jaceyyy come lay with me."

I pursed my lips as looked at my beautiful girlfriend. I'll just lay there till she falls asleep and then I'll go down to the couch or something. I took off my jacket and shoes and crawled into the bed with her. She put her head on my chest and before I knew it... I was fast to sleep too.

...

a bit of a special chapter for you all because we love you so much!

we will be doing something special for the next week!

for anyone who votes on this chapter we'll post a message to your board,

for anyone who comments on this chapter we'll be replying to your comments,

for anyone who adds the book to their reading list, we will give you an honorable mention in chapter 38,

and for anyone who follows us, we'll follow back!

the next chapter is also dedications for the funniest comments from the very beginning of the book.

we love you all!