Chapter||38

Honorable Mentions from the previous chapter: zaynah @karategirl421 user76750360 andrea4846

Who's excited for school to get out ?? In honor of summer time quickly approaching here is a VERY overdue update !! Enjoy!

Like and comment <33

————-

"What the fuck?" Was the first thing I heard when I woke up. I opened my eyes and winced at my headache. Tyler was standing in the doorway and I was on top of Jace.

"West, I can explain," I heard Jace say as he tried to sit up, but I was sprawled out on top of him.

"Did u nail my sister last night?" Tyler asked with a furrowed brow.

"No, she got drunk so I took her back here but we fell asleep. I wouldn't take advantage of her," Jace said sternly.

Before Tyler could say anything else, I sat up. My hair was a ratty mess and I could barely open my eyes.

"Damn...."Tyler groveled "you actually got wasted."

I pursed my lips, "Shut up, you know what happens when I drink."

"Aww I'm so proud of you," he smirked "I'm going to go take a shower... I'll leave you guys to it, I guess," he stated as he turned around and closed the door behind him.

Now it was just me and Jace. I was sitting on his lap with my head resting on his shoulder.

"Are you feeling okay?" Jace asked as he swept the hair out of my face.

"I just have a headache," I mumbled with a small wince.

We sat there for a few more minutes. Jace was rubbing my back tenderly. "I love you, Lex," he whispered in my ear.

"I love you too Jacey," I smiled as I sat up and kissed him.

*beep beep beep*

Jace reaches down and grabbed his phone. "It's Cal," he told me and then answered it, "Hey bud ..... I'll be home in 20 minutes..... Yeah, can you wake Hallie up..... Thanks, I'll see you soon."

"I need to get going," he remarked after putting his phone down.

I frowned, "Okay."

Jace lifted me up off of his lap and sat me back down on my bed. "You should try to go back to sleep. I'll bring you some water and Advil."

"Thank you," I smiled.

He quickly went downstairs and got me some water. He handed it to me and then grabbed my purse out of my closet and brought it to me.

I opened it and grabbed the container of pills. "thank you.... for everything," I smiled as I grabbed his face and pulled him down to kiss me.

Jace laughed, "Bye Lex, call me when you wake back up."

"Yes ma'am," I joked as he left.

I closed my eyes and drifted back to sleep.

...