Cute , realll cute.

A A L I Y A H P O V
When we got home I went upstairs took a shower and put on a burgundy off the shoulder top , then some white jeans and grabbed my black high knee boots but ian put em on yet. ( in mm)

To : lil sus 💓😗 : u ready?

from : lil sus💓😗 : oh thank god , I thought I was gonna have to take a uber but yea thats bounce.

I grabbed my keys and cross over purse and walked out of my room and saw Kaylah with this on

( with black hair. )

" suss u look cute , too cute to be single " I said laughing

" about that. " she said smiling

" girl I knew u and Quando was gonna pull threw its ight.

" okay good " she said laughing.

We get downstairs and I tell her the plan , we sneak to the door and an alarm goes off , FUCK , my muthafuckin father.

They all came running put of the man cave so I just ran out the house , shiiit, wit kaylah right behind me.

We get in only to see Dave in the backseat " damn " kaylah said under her breathe

" go head and get out " he said looking at me.

I get out and saw Kaylah get picked up my Quando , " aww yall cuuu- omg izzy " I got cut off by izzy picking me up also.

He walked into the house and into my room and slammed me on the bed. He looked pissed mean while im confused.

" I coulda sworn I told yo ass u wasnt going to that party " he said thew gritted teeth. " I didnt " I said raising a eyebrow.

" u was about to " he said back. " I wasnt I was going to get some icecream from cookout , shit be smack " I said just thinking about it.

" matter fact im going to get some " I said slipping on my slides and was about to walk out until I was gonna gripped by my neck and put against the wall.

" stop playing with me " he said looking into my eyes. I was about to say something until his lips crashed into mine.

I got on my knees and pulled his boxers and sweatpants down. I got up and locked the door.

I pushed him onto the bed and went to work. I deep throated him and I heard him grunt which made me go faster , I bopped my head up and down and then my jaw locked and I kept going.

" aaliyah get up " he said while I felt his dick twitch , I moaned in response which sent him over the edge and he released all his seeds in my mouth.

I Z Z Y P O V

After I released she kept going and I felt my knees get weak and my legs turn into noodles.