chapter 21

SERENA POV

I freshened up and got dress really quick because Alice was saying that we were going to be late. I ran down the stairs and I saw an angry Alice tapping her foot on the ground, I chuckled and look over at Augustine who was eating his breakfast.

"Ok let's go" she smiled and I walk over to her "babe I'm leaving" I hear her say and he came up to her and gave her a really sloppy kiss, touching butts and stuff.
Eww

"Stop Serena's right there" she moans and I felt like I wanted to throw up.

"Yeah stop dude I'm right here" I mumbled and he steps away. We were about to leave when he called my name. I turned to look at him and I showed him the finger and he smirked.
Fucking creep

I got into the car and Alice drove off. In the car was really silent and I didn't want to start a conversation so I just sat there staring out the window.

"So Serena are you ready to tell me about what happened when you left the cafe?" She asked and I shrug and nodded.

"Ok, so after I left the cafe I called Jace and told him we're over and the got mad and I ended the call. So I was walking down the street to take a taxi and a car pulled up in front of me. A really hot, sexy looking guy came out, I swear I was drooling but at that time I didn't care and then he kidnapped me bla bla bla" I said and she chuckled.
I really wasn't in the mood to tell her

"Why did he kidnap you?" She asked

"Because he thought I was someone else and he still does and he said I sign a sex contract in which I don't know of"

"So did you guys fuck?" she asked and I blushed while hiding my face in my hands "oh my god you guy totally did the nasty" she giggled.

"Ok, whatever" I simply say and she shook her head.

"You can tell me the rest later because we are here," she said and I look up and saw Ernie's cafe. I got really confused because I thought she said she worked at a restaurant.

"I thought you said you worked at a restaurant," I said

"Did I say that. I meant a cafe" she mumbled and I rolled my eyes.

We entered the cafe and Alice told me to wait while she goes and talks to her boss. I started looking around the cafe when I felt someone touch me on my shoulder I jumped and turn around.

"I'm so sorry did I scare you, I'm Polo by the way," he said and I nodded and smile.

"And I'm Serena," I said and he nodded.

"Are you going to work here?" He asked and I simply nodded. I watched him walk up to the front door and turned then around the sign. I heard Alice call my name so I turned around to face her.

"Have you met Polo he so cute isn't he?" she asked while wiggling her eyebrows.

"So what did the boss say?" I asked ignoring her question.

"She said that you can get the job and it's just only because you are my friend that's why she's hiring" she paused "so do you know why to do?" She asked and I nodded

"Ok so let's start," I said and she nodded and was about to leave when I stop her.

"Alice about Augustine I don't think he the right guy for you I mean, he got some damn bad intention he even tried to touch me" I explained and she had a shock expression.

"Are you sure?" She asked and I nodded. She sighed and told me to follow her. She walked me over to a corner and handed me a small notebook and an apron.