Chapter 13

Sitting on the floor at work I went over inventory already over this day and its only been three hours on this dull as Monday morning.

"Excuse me, I need some help." I heard from behind me.

I mentally groaned. "Hold on ma'am imma get someone else to help you. I'm not on the floor right now." even though I was on the floor.

I tried to stand but sat right back down. "CHRISTIAN I NEED YOU." I yelled to the other side of the store.

"Pregnant." asked the lady making me choke.

"Hell naw, I mean no ma'am just cramps."

"Oh yeah I know that feeling."

"Wassup boss."

"Can you help this young lady please."

"Yeah no problem."

"Thank you so much."

This morning was going by so damn slow while I'm slowly dying from the inside out.

I was so hype to see that my period was back and on track since my husband keep trying to trap me.

"Sis." Jaycee called out shaking his head. "Christian is so goddamn fine."

I shook my head at his ass. "Don't be harassing that boy J."

"I'm not." he waved me off. "Ain't no shame in looking though."

I swear his ass known for hitting on one of the boys.

"How is it going down hea'."

Alejandra glanced at me as she straightened out the kids section.

"Great, these kid shoes are dope."

I nodded sitting on the bench that was back here.

"Did you take them pain pills."

"Naw they make me sleepy. I'd be somewhea' slumped curled up on the floor."

"Aye when is our break, I'm starving."

Alex straight faced Christian. They were dating now and I loved it.

"It's still morning Christian. We've only been here going on four hours.."

I chuckled. "Shit I'll yell fire and close this bitch down."

I told Tavior ass its a bad idea to have all of us on the schedule together working the same shifts.

Hearing the door chime I didn't even have to see who was coming through.

"OOH THERE GOES MY BABY." Jaycee sung out and right there told me it was Carter.

Standing I went around to the counter so I could help ring up people.

"Pretty Lady, wassup."

I smiled. "Hello husband of mine."

"How you feeling, I remember you saying you had cramps this morning."

"Yeah it feels like my uterus is being twisted and stabbed repeatedly."

He made a disgust face then sighed. "So ain't no kids in there, huh." he looked away. "Damn I gotta try harder." he whispered.

I straight faced him. "Keep tryna shoot another one of yo kids in me, imma make you start wearing condoms." I whispered into his ear.

The face he made was priceless as I continued to ring up shoes.

Hearing the door chime again I looked and seen someone I haven't seen in a hot minute.