twenty six.

jungkook's pov

it had been three days since we had last heard of kisoo. he hadn't shown himself at school or anywhere else for that matter.

i was keeping my promise to taehyung about keeping him safe. i literally stood outside of the bathroom at times.

i couldn't risk kisoo appearing out of no where to get back at me.

taehyung was still pretty traumatized about the whole experience although he stopped flinching whenever i touched him.

he told me it was only me who he felt comfortable with at the moment and my heart felt like bursting out of my chest.

i was currently making breakfast for taehyung in bed seeing as he couldn't exactly get up.

we had made love all day yesterday, only stopping to breathe between rounds.

i told him i wanted to get rid of the feeling of kisoo's hands on his body.

he didn't complain, even when i marked his beautiful hips with big purple bruises. i knew it must hurt him but he never once told me to stop.

so i didn't, i took him more times than i could count, his body covered with my scent as i kissed every single inch of his gorgeous figure.

the night only ended when his beautiful long lashes closed shut, his small frame going limp in my lap as he rode me.

i stopped thrusting up into him as i gently tucked his head into my neck, cooing lightly as i kissed his forehead gently.

"you did so good baby." i whispered as i praised him.

-

i slowly approached my bed, watching as taehyung's small figure got engulfed by the sheets.

his lips were formed into a pout as his long lashes fanned his puffy cheeks. i smiled as i set down his breakfast on the nightstand.

"hey baby. wake up." i gently shook him as i heard him whimper cutely. his eyes fluttered open as he blinked rapidly at the sudden light.

"a-ah." he moaned in pain as he tried turning to his side and failing.

"be careful baby. can you sit up for me? i brought you breakfast." i soothed as i helped him sit upright on the bed.

he cutely rubbed his eyes with his fists as he yawned tiredly.

"m-my bottom h-hurts." he pouted as i placed the breakfast i had made infront of him.

"i know my love. im sorry." i gently combed the hair on the nape of his neck, his mullet beginning to take shape.

he didn't reply only dug into the pancakes, i found his loud chewing utterly adorable.

"thank you jungkookie." he mumbled as he stuffed his mouth.

"you're welcome tae. i love you."

"i love you more." he giggled.