Chapter 58

Reader POV
Jeff lifts my body over his shoulder roughly and carried me out of the room. I had to hold my breath and prevent making any noise to suggest I was still conscious.
He seemed to be walking for quite a way before he stopped.
"Is it safe for me t-"
"Shush."
He interrupts me, tightening his grip around my waist and back as his shoulder digs into my gut uncomfortably.
Jeff sighs, shoving my body to the floor to lay me down, listening as he whispers to me, telling me not to move. So I continue to lay limp and slump to the floor like an unconscious body should be.
"Stay here.."
He whispers, followed by the sound of him walking away. No no no! Don't leave me here!! What if someone takes me!! Fuck Jeff!.. I was terrified, desperately trying not to show I was shaking. How could he just leave me here? Yeah the hall, or, wherever he had dropped me down, was quiet. But that doesn't mean there was nobody around. Someone could come along any minute and take me!

Jeff T.K. POV
Leaving [Name] alone, I had to hurry and do what I needed to do, before anyone gets to her. There was only one person left alive that would do anything for me. Taking a deep breath, I knock on their door and walk in.
"Jeffy!!"
She cries, running up to me and swinging her arms around my waist.
"Where have you been?!! I've missed you! Did that stupid maid take you away from me!?"
Ignoring her words and the urge to shout and yell. I remove her arms from around me and crouch down to her level.
"Sally, I need you to do something for me."
"Okay!!"
"I need you to distract Slender for 20 minutes."
"Distract Slendy? But why?!"
I had to think properly of what to say. She may do anything for me, but she would still snitch on me if I were to do anything bad. She was just a kid after all.
"Well.. I um. I'm planning a surprise for him. A way of apologising! And I need to prepare but we can't have him seeing can we?"
Sally smiles widely with a giggle as she trots on the spot.
"A surprise?! Slendy will love a surprise!"
"Thank you Sally. Remember, 20 minutes!"
Standing up, I quickly leave the room and run back to [Name]. Picking her up and rushing down the hall, into a closet, shutting the door and pulling the bag off of her head. Her shocked and worried expression drops to relief when she sees it was only me and not someone else.
"Where are we?"
She asks, reaching her hand towards the door handle, but I quickly grab her arm and pull her back.
"We're in a closet near Slenders office. I got Sally to try and distract him. Once we hear him leave, we have 20 minutes before he returns."
[Name]'s eyes open wide, even her blind eye was stunned. 20 minutes isn't a long time to prepare for such an attack. But any longer and Sally would become distracted herself and move on to do something else, causing Slender to leave anyway.

Just then, we hear a loud static pan past the closet, fading in the distance as it follows the sound of a little girls giggle.
"Right, lets go."
I order, grabbing her hand and opening the closet door, running out and rushing into Slenders office just before the doors close completely.
"Okay, we need to find somewhere to hide. Somewhere he won't be able to sense us!"
This was going to be tricky. Slender can sense the moment a human, or anyone for that matter, steps foot in his forest. So trying to hide in his very office was going to be hard, if not impossible.
"What do we do?!"
[Name] begins to panic as she circles, looking around the room, desperately looking for somewhere. Then I spot it, Slenders desk opens like a chest. Lifting the lid, I help [Name] inside. Closing it on top of her, hiding her inside of it.
"I have a plan! Stay in there until I give the signal."