᛫➸ X ᛫➸

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ☆ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

The whole honeymoon in Fiji Island was relaxing and beautiful. Ella and Jungkook have gotten closer as a married couple. Ella told Jungkook that she wasn't ready and wanted to take things slow and not rush and thankfully, Jungkook hesitantly agreed. They were now on their way back to South Korea since their honeymoon has ended. 

During the plane ride, Jungkook had a hard time trying to sleep against the window at the side of the plane and Ella seem to notice it.

While Jungkook closed his eyes and leans against the window with his left-hand interwind with Ella's right hand. Ella gently placed her hands on his neck and place his head on her shoulder, she smiled as Jungkook cuddled in more, feeling comfortable rather than the hard surface. Ella placed a gentle kiss on Jungkook's forehead as he lifts the armrest to get closer and hug their interwind fingers.

Jungkook placed a gentle kiss on Ella's shoulder as he whispers 'I love you' while she went on her phone with her left hand since Jungkook fell asleep about 10 minutes later. After 2-3 hours, as Ella was on her phone, she felt as if someone was staring at her and felt a shiver run down her spine. Ella used her camera and put it to selfie mode so she could see who it was. She saw an elderly man and looked a little familiar like a guard or someone?

The elderly man notices it and glared at Ella, she felt scared and tears were slowly showing up on her eyes she tightens her grip on hers and Jungkook's hand to somehow wake him up as she continues to squeeze his hand once in a while. Surely enough, Jungkook woke up as he looked at Ella worriedly when he noticed her eyes glistering with tears.

"Baby... What's wrong?" Jungkook asks Ella as he caresses her cheek as she took a deep breath.

"There's a man that has been staring at me, somewhere behind me and he looks very familiar," Ella whispers as Jungkook turned his head to the side and immediately widened his eyes as fury took over him, he glared at the elderly man and knew that the man is working for him and spying on Jungkook and Ella's honeymoon.

"It's okay babe, I'm here for you alright." Jungkook says as he brought up your intertwined fingers and kissed the back of her hand as he glared at the man again.

Jungkook took Ella's head and place it on his shoulder as he hugged her and pats your back as he glared at the man while the man looked away, frightened by Jungkook's glare.

During the rest of the ride, Jungkook would kiss her head once in a while as he took his phone out to text when he realized he couldn't since they were in the plane, he sighed quietly, frustrated as he made a mental note to immediately text his members about him sending one of his men to spy on his honeymoon.

✶ ✶ ✶

Jungkook told you to wait in the car with Taehyung and Jin as he said that he had forgotten something in the airport and jogged towards the airport.