𝟎𝟎:𝟎𝟒

2018 has been a freakin roller coaster and has had its pros and cons. but i want to thank some people here because they played a huge part in my 2018 by even being friends with me and genuinely made my year better.

thank you guys so much for making 2018 a better year than it was XD like 2018 was already bad enough but you guys made it so much better ! i love and appreciate all of you guys <33

okayyyy -

rant time

2018 can go suck my dick because of all the shit that happened - first it was my grades D": i blame it all on my eyesight and teachers - my teachers this year are complete crap. and i thought my science teacher last year was stupid. this year our science teacher looks like a freakin oompa loompa. he's actually the second one because the first was fired-? CUZ THIS DUDE FROM IRELAND COULDN'T SPELL "BELIEVE" AND SO MANY OTHER WORDS. like what... the fuck?

back to my eyesight - i wasn't doing well with geometry mainly because i couldn't see a thing the teacher was drawing - and explaining. i used to read their lip movements last year but uhm - summer vacation completely fucked up my eyes. the cons of gaming.

i know what you guys are thinking, get glasses! but not last year - my parents would probably ground me for life and not let me make contact with electronics again if they knew i couldn't see - in the first row ;-; that's right - your girl was hella blind.

but my grades were eh and meh
it was hard for me to see those numbers but eh
hopefully i get into S next year

so our school splits our classes into two groups -
S - math and science branches
L - history / english / languages
basically if you get into L you're gonna be jobless :^)

oh we also get split by our level of english, which - fortunately i am quite good at. the two sides are, core and advanced. lemme translate that for you - you stupid and you gonna probably maybe get a job.

and - i think we choose which kind of exams we take next year too - two more years of school before i try to graduate, get into a good university, get a job, and find a place to live. oof, kill me now.

back to the exams -

TOEFL's - are a must for non native english speakers who are going overseas. which includes me, yay. (GOING TO TAKE)

SAT's - which i'm pretty sure are for america - where i want to go (no, not because i'm a trump lover ) and there are two sets of this exam, a math and english one. i think XD (GOING TO TAKE)

O'Level's - i have no idea :)

IGCSE's - for england, i believe.

AP's - advanced placement, sounds really fancy. (GOING TO TAKE)

oh well, that's all i know. i went through a SAT book the other day and heck was it thick XD

i think that's enough school stuff for the day - bye guys!