♕ eleven

calum stormed into his father's office, ignoring the looks from the local staff that were planning his wedding. he grabbed his father's collar and pulled him nose to nose. he was angry, and upset. his father had to have said something to further upset ashton.

"what did you say to him?" calum said lowly.

his father looked startled, then removed calum's hand from his suit. "what are you doing in here? you're making a scene over something probably stupid."

"what did you say to him!" calum shouted, slamming his hand on the table, causing a few of the planners to jump in their seats.

he did not care of why impressions he was pulling now. ashton was hurt, he was hurt, and he was going to fix it. he would not take any more insults and further lies from his father. he was done with the man.

"calum thomas hood that is enough! stop this nonsense!" his father shouted back, standing up from his seat.

"no! i am done with you father! you do not care what others think and feel and i am sick of it! you said something to my lover to make him so upset that we are no longer on speaking terms!" calum shouted, not thinking about what he said until after.

the room fell silent, his father looking at him with confusion and disgust. "what?"

it was too late now. he had let it slip. all eyes were on him now, and calum had never felt so much pressure and disgust on himself. he could feel it burning into his skin and he wanted to scrub it away. he has just outed himself, and most likely just put ashton in danger.

"calum hood, do you love a boy?" his father asked, his voice dripping with venom.

calum clenched his eyes shut and let out a shaky breath. "yes father."

there were quiet gasps, and a few mutters of disgust. the room fell with whispers, and were soon silenced with a loud slap. calum cupped his cheek, looking at his father in confused and anger. how dare he hit him, he has no right to do that. who does he think he is.

"do not ever hit me again." calum said through gritted teeth.

"who is the boy, calum." his father said in a tone calum never heard before.

the prince did not say a word. he would not risk ashton's life. if anything, he would rather be the one who gets killed. he was tired of his life, he hated it with a passion. he did not want to spend the rest of his life stuck in a castle with a woman he does not even love. he loves ashton, he is the one who deserves to be by his side. he wanted ashton to rule easthaven with him. he wanted to marry ashton, start a family with him, but he could never do that.

"who is the boy, calum?" his father asked again.

again, calum did not answer.

after a few moments of silence, he heard his father chuckle. the chuckled turned into a laugh, and that scared him. the laugh was not friendly at all, it was a mixture of a tease and evil. "it's ashton isn't it? that slave you are always talking to."

shitshitshitshit

his father laughed harder, taking the silence as a yes. "this is absolute gold! i cannot believe this!"

the king's laugh died down and he motioned for his guards. "send ashton to the dungeon. he is to be executed the day before the wedding."

♕ ♕♕♕

i figured out a new update schedule for this story. one chapter in the morning and one at night wow i'm feeding you guys well.