14

Lisa's POV

"Stop giggling over some messages Lisa and focus on what I was telling you," Jennie unnie was laughing as she threw me a blanket probably to cover myself while our make up artists dolls me up.

We're currently inside our designated room where we will be attending a Music show. It's only two in the morning and I was scanning the messages that Jungkook and I exchanged with last night until I fell asleep.

"That's probably her boyfriend," Chaeyoung giggled and I just rolled my eyes in her direction.

After what happened the other night, Jungkook and I fell asleep on the couch with me leaning over his chest and his arms wrapped around my waist.

We didn't talk. We just stayed there and eventually fell asleep.

So when his phone started ringing waking up the both of us, I was startled when he pulled me for a hug and kissed my forehead before leaving. And of course, I was left in a daze. If not for the continuous squealing of my unnies, I wouldn't get back to my senses and pull myself together.

So much for acting like nothing had happened. 

I had to run my way towards my room when I heard the doors of the other girl's opening, the sound of them rushing probably to bombard me with their questions.

They were asking me what's our relationship but I didn't respond.

What is it to tell anyways?

"So, as I was saying, when did the two of you started being cuddly like that?" she started interrogating once again. I even lost count for how many times they did these, the three of them trying to squeeze something from me.

"Lalisa! C'mon! You can't expect us to shut up. You guys were so sweet and all, oh my gosh!" Chaeyoung was squealing and thank God we only have a few staff left inside our dressing room.

My eyes widened in her direction signaling her to calm down. She smirks earning a chuckled from our unnies.

"Seriously, Lisa. How did all of these happen? I thought you said that that scandal brought nothing but problems to you? How come you two now cuddle buddies?" Jisoo unnie whispered and I gulped.

How do I tell them that everything didn't actually start from that jacket incident?

But I can't.

That's his secret. And I promised him I'll keep his secret.

I promised.

A long sigh escaped my lips.

"There's nothing going on between the two of us. We're just...friends..." my heart ached at the words I utter.

Yeah, we're nothing but friends.

They could probably taste the bitterness on my voice.

My eyes caught Jennie unnie raising her eyebrows but I'm glad they didn't push it. Besides, a few of our managers are now back in the dressing room.

My eyes followed the movements of our staff. They were transferring our things to the other side. It's nothing new.

There were times that we have to share a minimal space because two groups have to share one dressing room.

It's rare but it happens.

I hope it's with a group we are close with. Things are hard when it's awkward inside a dressing room.

My jaw almost dropped on the floor when the room burst open, and all seven males came rushing in, laughter filling inside the room as they laugh over something.

"It wasn't me!" a deep-almost growling voice echoed inside the room and it sent chills over my body.

"Shut up, Tae. I saw you sneaking out of the kitchen last night.

Good Lord, their presence is surreal.

I gulped.

The moment the boys' eyes landed on our direction, they stopped.

Silence filled the room.

My eyes caught his gaze and he raised his eyebrows, my eyes shifting gaze to something else.

Calm down, Lisa. It's just him.

All of us were exchanging glances, my three unnies smiling awkwardly but the way Jimin and Taehyung glanced towards Jungkook and I's direction didn't get pass through me.

"Ahm, three of the dressing rooms were unusable at this time as a repair was happening. We apologize as this dressing room is the only room available for sharing right now," someone I think was a staff from the music show came rushing in to apologize.

Holy shit, this is awkward.

Male and female idols can share dressing rooms even on awards but on music shows, it's very rare for this to happen. We often share with another female group. Besides, we film these shows for a whole day.

My eyes watch as my members all stood up to bow and greet them with the guys doing the same. I ended up just bowing as our makeup artist asks me to close my eyes so she can fix my eye make up.

"Lisa!" I was startled when I heard Taehyung oppa's voice. My eyes went to his direction and saw him waving his hand. I smiled awkwardly and from the corner of my eyes, I can see my members raising their eyebrows.

Shit.

I can't exactly share that I've been in their dorm before, right?

"Taehyung sunbae," I answered and I saw how the rest of the boys chuckled.

"We're back to being formal now I see," Jimin sunbae answered and the rest found a place to sit with.

My eyes widened when I realized that Jungkook had walked straight to where I was.

"You didn't respond..." he muttered. It wasn't a question but a statement and my eyes landed on my phone, the message he sent a few minutes ago still left unread.

I gulped.

By this time, I knew everyone's eyes were on us. Even our make up artist had stopped doing her job.

"Ahm, we-we were talking and," My eyes avoided his gaze. Why do I feel like I did something wrong by simply forgetting to respond to his message? "I'm sorry..."

I bit my lower lip at the last thing I said.

Ge'ez! I didn't do anything wrong. Why am I even apologizing?

Namjoon oppa's laughter echoed the whole room.

"Come back here Jungkook and let her makeup artist doll her up," They all laughed after and my eyes caught his intense gaze as if I did something wrong.

"Stop being clingy to your girl, kook!" Tae oppa teased and I felt like my cheeks would burst any minute.

"Read my message and respond," he stated before gently pinching the top of my nose, my breath hitching at his gesture. My eyes followed his movement until he starts turning his back on me to head to his members.

Chaeyoung caught my attention and saw how she was wiggling her eyebrows.

Shit. Another issue I have to explain. Just great.

And then I remember his last words. My fingers immediately started tapping and my heart almost stopped beating after I read his last message.

"You weren't cheating while I was away, right? Did you miss me? "