Jaeno/NCT

Request

Jeno/Jaehyun

Smut

Summary- Jaehyun is having a rough day Jeno looks damn good in the outfit he's wearing for their black on black performance and Jae can't wait to get home and rip those clothes off.

Warning- daddy kink

Jaehyun was having a stressful day. Well more like a stressful life but that's besides the point.

He was sexually frustrated which didn't help his mood.

To add to the sexual frustration Jeno looked hella good in his outfit. Those tight black jeans hugged every curve. His ass looked good as hell. All Jaehyun wanted to was grab it.

Jenos hair was styled perfectly just begging to be pulled as the boy would moan underneath Jaehyun.

All of these images flashed through Jaehyuns head and he couldn't wait to get home and wreck the younger boy. Honestly he planned to destroy the boy.

As Jeno walked by him backstage going to do something he went into a many rant

"Why?!!"

Everyone turned to look at him

"Why what?" Taeyong asked looking confused.

"Why does he look so damn good? Who allowed him to look that good? Who? I just wanna know. It's illegal it's unfair and it's not helping with my frustration. I feel so disrespected. Honestly what is this disrespect?" Jaehyun rambled

Everyone just busted out laughing except Jeno who was blushing a bright shade of red covering his face as Jaehyun hit his head against the wall repeatedly.

"Don't worry dude you can have him all to yourself in like an hour." Johnny patted Jaehyun on the back

"Are we off tomorrow?" Jaehyun stopped banging his head against the wall to look up

"Uhh yeah for a few days why?" Taeil looked at him confused as he did a happy dance

"I won't get in trouble for one of the main dancers having a limp." Jaehyun said casually walking away as Jeno blushed a darker shade of red

Everyone started laughing again and patted jenos back as they walked passed

"Good luck bud. Have fun" Johnny laughed as he patted jenos back following everyone to the stage.

Their performance was incredible and when it was over they all went backstage having a few interviews before they got to leave

"You need to take those tight ass jeans off and put on something I can pull off easier before we leave" Jaehyun spoke to Jeno causing the young boy to blush again

Jeno took his make up off and went and changed into a pair of short shorts and a big hoodie that belonged to Jaehyun of atleast it used to.

The other members decided to change into something comfortable as well before they all went out the back door and got into the cars.

*time skip to the dorm that jaeno share because no one wants to live with them and with as much sex they have they'd probably have kids sooner than later*

As the two got into the dorm and the door was locked and shut Jaehyun picked Jeno up kissing him deeply pulling away when Jeno took his hoodie off and decided to take his own shirt off as well with the help of jeno.

He kissed Jeno again his hands moving down to jenos ass gripping it sliding his hand into the shorts as jenos legs wrapped around his waist and he carried the smaller boy upstairs to their bedroom.