CH. 31 You and Me, Forever

(Anthony POV)

Clothes were off, entirely on the floor as I laid on top of Aimee, leaving kisses down her body. I was memorizing her body, I knew that she meant what she said about being with me and only wanting to be with me, but I was still memorizing her whole body. I was still taking her in, so even if we were apart just for a little bit when anytime came, I would be able to recall these images and put them to use.

I pressed my lips against hers, feeling the softness. Aimee wrapped her arms around me, trailing her fingers down my back.

I lowered one of my arms, bringing my hand down to where Aimee's clit was. I moved my lips, bringing it back to her neck as I started sucking on her neck.

I heard a gasp coming from her as I started playing with her clit.

"Baby." she moaned, clenching the sheets as I played with her clit.

I lowered my mouth to her breast and started sucking on it; Aimee immediately brought her other hand to my head, pressing my head against her breast as I continued sucking on her nipple, enjoying the way she ran her fingers through my hair.

I used my finger to rub her clit, and I inserted a finger inside her.

"Oh!" She moaned as I fingered her.

"Baby, please. Just...." She said, letting out another moan. It amazed me how well I had started to know what Aimee liked.

I knew what she wanted, I knew she wanted me inside of her, and as much as I wanted to be inside her right now, I wanted to do the other things first.

"You're getting wet for me, Mama?" I asked her, already feeling her dripping.

"Anthony, please." She said.

I lowered myself even more, bringing my face between her legs.

I stuck out my tongue and started licking her. The noises she let out were even louder than before, she was dripping, and I loved it.

"Anthony." She said, tugging onto my hair.

I honestly couldn't take it anymore myself.

I moved away, bringing my body back on top. I gently entered Aimee.

Letting out a loud moan when I did.

"Fuck, fuck, you feel so fucking Good," I said.

"I'm glad you realize that, but I would like you to start moving inside of me now." She said, smiling softly at me. I let out a chuckle and did exactly what she asked me to do.

She let out a loud moan. I continued pounding her, letting my moans and grunts out as well.

"Oh yes, baby, right there! Don't stop, don't ever stop. I love you." She said as I continued pounding her. I groaned, hearing those words come out of her mouth.

"I love you too, Baby, so much," I said.

"Say it again." She said.

I kissed her on the forehead, pressing kisses all over her face.

"I love you too, baby, so much. You're my world, and I will spend the rest of my existence proving that to you." I said to her, meaning each word.

She wrapped her legs around me.

I kissed Aimee's lips, pushing my tongue inside of her mouth, seeking the taste that I crave from her.

She returned my kiss with as much enthusiasm I had.