Vikklan- Expecting

Lachlan's P.O.V.

"Hey beautiful." Vikk mumbled, pressing a kiss to my neck and wrapping his arms around my waist. I smiled and leant back into him, feeling his heartbeat behind me and the little vibrations as he hummed, his fingers grabbing at my shirt. "How you feeling this morning?"

"I'm okay." I whispered, rubbing my chest gently and pulling at the binder that compressed my chest, making it more than a little difficult to breathe.

"That's good." He smiled, this time pressing a kiss to my cheek. "The boys want me to record today so I'll be out for a little while."

"That's okay, I'll just record some solo videos instead. There's no rush or anything." He pinged the strap of my binder gently, getting me to lean back.

"Make sure you take a break today, take your binder off for a bit." I nodded.

"I will Vikky, don't worry about me." He pressed another kiss to my neck.

"I won't. I'll be home in a little while."

---------------------------------------------

I woke up when Vikk sat down on the bed, his hand gently brushing my hair. I blinked slowly, nuzzling myself closer to my boyfriend and smiling a little when I felt him laugh to himself, his hand running up and down my back.

"You have a good sleep?" I rolled over and stretched, flinching when I realised I wasn't wearing my binder and everything was very much out in the open. I was only wearing a thin t-shirt and boxers. Vikk noticed. "Hey it's alright, it's doesn't matter." I sighed.

"Yeah I had a good sleep, I honestly don't even remember falling asleep." I sat up and pushed my hair out of my eyes, feeling even more exhausted than when I went to bed. "What's the time?"

"Uhhhhh, 5? Just past 5?"

"Okay I think I've been asleep for 2 or 3 hours?" There was a headache forming behind my eyes and I rubbed my forehead. "I feel like shit."

"Well I would not suggest going back to sleep cause otherwise you're never going to sleep tonight." I heaved out a heavy sigh but I knew I had to stay up for the next few hours at least, so I took Vikk's suggestion and hauled myself out of bed. "You hungry?"

"Yeah I'm starving." I was thinking about the leftovers in the fridge and after several minutes of struggling with my binder I was ready to go downstairs.

"I've got dibs on the chicken casserole!" He crowed, speeding down the stairs ahead of me. I sighed, already exhausted just from coming down the stairs. My legs were weak and the headache was just getting worse, pounding behind my eyes to the point where it blurred my vision.

I had to stop for a second and clung to the railing on the stairs to get my balance back, almost falling back onto my butt. Vikk stopped.

"Lachlan? You good?" I groaned, rubbing my head.

"Yeah I just got really dizzy." He took my hand and got me to sit down on the stairs, pushing my head between my knees.

"Are you sure nothing's wrong Lach, this isn't right." I groaned again, nodding.

"I know." The more I thought about it the more I realised something was pretty wrong. I had been sick with a stomach bug only a week before and I had been dizzy and nauseous almost constantly for quite a while, maybe two months.

"Do you think we should get it checked out?" I kept my head down but shook my head. I already thought I knew what was wrong, even if Vikk didn't.

"I just- I just wanna go to bed again. I'll decide in the morning." Vikk nodded and helped me up, clinging onto his hands so I didn't overbalance or almost faint, as I did just as I reached the top of the stairs.

Vikk tucked me into bed like a child, pulling my blankets up to my chin and waiting until I was almost asleep before heading away. He spent most of that time carding his hand though my hair, humming comfortingly until I was near sleeping.

"Sleep tight Lachy, hope you feel better in the morning."

As soon as he was gone I slipped out of bed and headed to the bathroom, digging around in the draw for the thing I was looking for.

A few minutes later I got the news. Looking down at the little stick with the two red lines I placed a hand on my stomach, knowing exactly what it meant for the future.

My first thought was for Vikk. What would he think? He had always wanted children, he loved working with children and he loved being around his families kids too, but would be want to have a child this early? We were only 23 after all.

I went back over everything that had happened. I knew I was 2 months pregnant, that was the last time I had gone over from Australia to London to stay with Vikk, and I also knew I had to tell him sooner rather than later.

I wasn't nervous, Vikk supported me with everything I did and no matter my decision, I knew he would be fine with it. It would probably be a surprise to him, he obviously had no idea, so I was actually pretty excited to tell him.

Slowly and steadily, still very aware that I was exhausted and dizzy, I made my way down the stairs and into the kitchen. Vikk was sitting in a bar stool, kicking his feet back and forth with a bowl of chicken casserole in front of him.

"Vikky?" His head shot up and, seeing me leaning on the doorway, he came over and hugged me tightly.

"You okay?" I nodded.

"Yeah. Guess what?" I whispered, smiling.

"What? I'm guessing it's good news?" He squeezed my hand.

"We're expecting."

His face lit up like a lightbulb and he started jumping up and down, squeezing me tightly and squealing.

"Really?!" He cried, tears forming in his eyes. I nodded, tears falling down my cheeks, excited tears.

"Yeah." I gently touched my stomach and he pulled away, placing his hand on top of mine gently.

"I'm ready for anything Lachy, no matter what you choose I'll always be here." He leaned up and kissed me, his lips gently brushing mine. I closed my eyes, completely relaxing so it was just me and him, in my own little world where everything was amazing.

"Thank you Vikk." I whispered. "I love you."

He smiled, his hand brushing my cheek.

"I love you too."