Wattpad Original

Original Edition: CHAPTER 35 - MYS

September 8 | Night

September 8 | Night

"You deserve to live your best life. You deserve to be loved," the werewolf explained as he circled the room, powering on more lights. "And you have a right to bite the shit out of anyone who tries to take that from you." He chuckled.

Listening to him play the showman, I suppressed a tremor. Theatrics aside, could I perform in bed with two close friends, all my insecurities on display? Zyr stepped toward Aurie and lifted her shirt over her head, tossing it aside. Her face glowed with nervous excitement as she followed him with her eyes.

"To be truly free, we give up something. To be free," he continued, "we lose civility to the capricious whims of our most primal selves. You have to be ready for that. You say you want just enough to transcend the mortal coil and get the experiences you missed when you were alive."

"Exactly. I'm ready," she assured him.

"And what are you willing to give up? Are you willing to be uncivilized? Untamed?" he whispered as he gestured for me to get in bed.

I could no longer keep my shivers at bay. With a flick of his fingers, he directed Aurie to climb on top of me. It was like a fever dream. She drove her hands through my hair and pulled me to her lips. Her body followed the back and forth drive of her kiss, and I tried to slow the grinding, but the blood had already rushed south. I was almost dizzy with vulnerability.

Zyr swore in a sexy undertone and settled in bed beside me. Was he touching himself? I peeked when Aurie dipped her head and gave my nipple an experimental flick. He had stripped down to nothing but boxers. I saw him grab a handful of his erection through the fabric. My vision dimmed as my eyes rolled back with Aurie's hot mouth closing over my quivering breast.

"Ah, gods," I sighed as she moaned.

"That's it. Let yourselves go," Zyr coaxed in a husky voice.

Aurie asked softly, "How do you like to be touched?" Her voice was seductive. It seemed electric. Her fingers grazed my emerging hard-on. Groaning, I wrapped her hand around my cock. A faint reddening of her cheeks gave away her shyness, but she let me guide her. In fact, she tightened around me as my erection grew.

I was caught off guard when she got the hang of things and slid her other hand between my legs. "What are you doing?" I breathed, clenching my thighs, but Zyr cupped the back of my knee in a bid for me to relent.

"Give it a chance," he whispered.

Smiling, I tried to catch my breath. "Are you as willing to try new things?" I asked. I sensed his exhilaration and uncertainty at the question, but he nodded anyway.

"Hell, why not?" he asked faintly enough for me to wonder if I had heard him right.

I had no clue what had made the self-disciplined law enforcement officer change his mind about sleeping together. I half-sensed he thought he could pull out whenever he chose, but we were, each of us, bound by weeks of holding back. Now that it was started, it would be completed tonight.