Ten.

Faith's POV

Some days later...

My phone ringing is what woke me up from my daily nap. I'm not understanding why it's ringing if it's on do not disturb. Ugh. You got one job! To make sure I'm not disturbed. Groaning I pat around my bed without opening my eyes and find my ringing phone. Once it's in my grip I peek one eye open to see who it is. We all know who it is...

"What do you need?" I mumble, relaxing back into my pillows.

"Nigga you sleep?! Yo ass ain't never up!" Dave yells into the phone.

"Stop being so loud. What do you need?" I ask again. I'm really just trying to hurry this up so I can go back to sleep. School and work wear me out. Sleep allows a temporary solution to my problems. Such as debt or just stress and this nigga is ruining that.

"You. Whatchu doing?" .....really nigga?

"Bruh. You really- what do you want? What you call me for?" I'm low key getting irritated. I don't like being interrupted from my sleep. Then you wake me up to beat around the bush? Come on! Hurry up!

"Slide through to the studio. I'm in Queens."

"That's nice. No." I go ahead and hang up after that. I don't care what studio. I don't care who all there. None of that. I want sleep. That's it.

Once I got comfortable my phone started ringing again. Then again and again. After about three more back to back calls from Dave I finally answered and decided to get up. His consistency was annoying and he convinced me to go to the studio. Great! Sarcasm at its finest.

I mean I have been sleep for quite a long time seeing as though it's going on eleven at night and I went to sleep at five. I still consider it a nap. Anyways I got up and showered then got dressed.

It's a little chilly out here in this New York evening weather so I dressed accordingly, also it's that time of month and I want to be comfortable

It's a little chilly out here in this New York evening weather so I dressed accordingly, also it's that time of month and I want to be comfortable. With my hair, I decided to just throw it in a puff. It's quick and cute....when it wants to cooperate.

Locking my front door I head outside of my building and make my way to my truck and make the journey to the address Dave texted me. Manhattan isn't far from Queens, but it was a forty five minute drive because of the traffic.

Getting out of my car I make my way into the building. Shooting Dave a text that I arrived once I got into the building I was greeted by the receptionist.

"Can I help you?" She asked me once I came in. She wasn't on no rude type of time.

"Oh no thank you. I'm waiting for someone." I responded with a polite smile.

"Would you like for me to go back and get them for you?"

"No it's okay. Here he comes. Thanks though." I met Dave halfway as he walked towards me.