012: His Formidable Golden Thigh

A/N: OOF. Enjoy the release... I'll probably update EoS one more time this week and then you guys would have to wait until next week. *cough* Thank you for reading, commenting, and voting! Enjoy~

---

Aiming his cell phone with steady hands, Yunsheng's lip hooks upwards, "Smile~!"

Click!

Shinyi has on a deadpan face as he stares at them. After they finish their 'mini' photo shoot, he squats down and covers his face that was burning red in shame. Just how did things become like this?! He was dressed as a panda again! But this time it was worse... He was wearing an entire panda suit, from head to toe. Not only did he have ears above his head... He also had a fluffy tail on his booty and paws for his hands.

He purses his lips and glares at Yunsheng and Feiyi, the two main culprits to his and Shunyu's warm and furry suit today.

Feiyi tries to hide his smile that was full of schadenfreude. He gazes back at Shinyi, totally ignoring the visible discontent displaying on their face. Reaching into the pocket of his coat, he rummages around before pulling his hand out.

Feiyi strides over and bends down in front of the angry 'baby panda', "Yi'er, don't be angry anymore, okay? Dage just wanted Yi'er to spend today in happiness..."

Shinyi could somehow see their cat ears and tail droop, as if they had been wronged. He hesitates but ultimately gives in. This is after all his big golden thigh, plus he wants what was in their hands... *cough*

He pats their head in the gentlest manner, "Dage~ Yi'er isn't mad... Its just... Why is it only me and Yu Yu who is wearing this?"

Feiyi lowers his lashes, "Yi'er doesn't like it?"

Shinyi quickly shakes his head, "No! Yi'er likes it very much. How could Yi'er not like something that dage gives?"

Feiyi's lips curve into an intoxicating smile and pinches his cheek, "Good."

Being render speechless by their actions, Shinyi decides that if they want him to wear this... He will. After all, he wouldn't be able to wear it later on.

The guide shows them around the facility, and they were able to hold the baby pandas. The funny thing was when they were at the mother's and father's exhibition... They two of them climbed over and kidnapped Shinyi and Shunyu. Everyone was in utter shock at what had just happened, even the facility members were astounded.

Yunsheng pats down the eccentric Shunyu and blank face Shinyi, "Are you okay? Were you scared? Don't be scared, gege is here."

Shunyu's eyes were gleaming with excitement, "G-Gege! They were so soft and fluffy~"

His cheeks were beat red and his hands wouldn't stop moving to describe his experience. As for Shinyi, he was quiet... Very quiet. It made Yunsheng and the others worry but only if they knew that he was deep in thought about how soft and fluffy the fur was underneath his hands. He was never intimate with any animals in his past and current present life and as far as he had known... They didn't bother with him either.

Finally feeling their penetrating gazes, his eyes focuses on them. He sheepishly smiles, "They were warm~"

Yunsheng's face blackens. It seems like he must teach his younger siblings about stranger danger, otherwise they will be stolen away with smiling faces. Fermenting his plans on teaching them, he nods his head in content. They would start as soon as they get home.

Everyone departs the research base with different emotions, the two baby pandas were happy, the older siblings were anxious and concerned about the two younger ones' future, and Feiyi had a complex emotions that his best friend and his siblings were too innocent and naive.