US

Jennie is dating Kai from EXO

Jennie is dating Kai from EXO. I do respect. But I love my ship. Fanservice or not, JENLISA got me hooked 💕

**********

At Lisa's flat. Bedroom.

Jennie and Lisa. They once again did it. It usually happens to them whenever they feel the need of each other.

Jennie: *under the covers, hugging Lisa*

Lisa: *lying sideways, facing Jennie, under the covers, fingers' trailing Jennie's face* You look beautiful. *says to her lovingly, staring at Jennie*

Jennie: *smiles* you always say that to me.

Lisa: *point finger roaming on Jennie's lips* Because you really are. And I want you to know that everyday. *says to her*

Jennie: *looks up at Lisa*

Lisa: *stares at her* I love you.

Jennie: *smiles sadly* I love you too.

Lisa: *giggles* why are you frowning?

Jennie: *shakes her head*

Lisa: are you still thinking about it?

Jennie: *stares at Lisa*

Lisa: *smiles at her* Don't worry about me, Jennie.

Jennie: how can I not? *sadly says to her* I love you.

Lisa: and I love you too. You know that already.

Jennie: buries her face on Lisa's chest* I want US, Lisa. I want us. *says sadly*

Lisa: I want us too, Jennie. *caresses her hair* But you know WE CAN'T. *sadly says, kisses Jennie's head*

Jennie: *looks up at her* why can't we just be together? *tears forming* I love you.

Lisa: *kisses Jennie's lips* I hate seeing you cry. Don't cry.

Jennie: *tears falling down* Lisa, I love you. I want you. I want US. *says to her*

Lisa: *wipes her tears* But you're already getting married. *sadly says to her*

Jennie: I don't want to marry him. I want to marry you. It's you I want to spend my whole life with, Lisa. It's you. *crying*

Lisa: *hugs Jennie, crying* I want it too, Jennie. I badly want it too.

Jennie: take me away from here, Lisa. Take me away from here. *says seriously*

Lisa: *looks at Jennie*

Jennie: *looks at Lisa* I want to get away from here. Take me away. Let's get away from here.

Lisa: but your parents-

Jennie: it's them who decided for me to get married to that man. Not me. That's not my decision. Please take me away from here. Let's be together.

Lisa: Jennie.....

Jennie: *cries* Please, Lisa. Let's get away from here.

Lisa: *pamper her with kisses* Okay. O-kay. I'll take you away from here. We'll get away from here.

Jennie: I love you.

Lisa: *kiss her on the lips* I love you more. I love you so much! I'm tired of doing this. I want you. If taking you away is the best thing to do, I'll do it, Jennie. I love you. *kiss her* I love you so much! *hugs her tight*