chapter one

+Waking up+

No ones Point of View

Steven, Lion and Connie were walking on the beach. It was a warm summers day. Steven had decided to hang out with Connie after the gems left for a mission that he wasnt really interested in, they had come back a few minutes ago, without Stevens knowledge of course.

Steven also decided to bring Lion along because he was just going to be home alone. They kept walking and talking about the most random things. Not paying any attention to where they were heading. They lauged about a terrible joke Steven had told but stopped when the ground beneath them started shaking violently.

They stopped and stoon still as the ground shook, they thought it might have been an earthquake but they heard something in the ocean. They looked into the distance over the water where they saw a large sum of bubbles. At first they were only in one spot but then it started coming closer to them at a fast rate.

Steven started freaking out along with Connie as Lion just layed down and yawned.

As the bubbles came closer the gems appeared and steven created a bubble shield around him and Connie to protect them as the gems stood in their fighting stance.

From the ocean emerged a giant pitch black and shiny silver gem ship. The gems were ready to fight whatever was inside. They stared at the ship for a moment and the doors opened slowly. Smoke emerged from the inside. Once all the smoke cleared they carefully stepped closer and took a look inside.

There was nothing.

For a moment they were all relieved because they thought that there was no threat and no need to be worried anymore.

As they calmed down and tried to figureout where the ship came from and why it was in the ocean, the ground started to shake again but stopped as soon as it started. Once it had stopped a figure emerged from the ocean.

The figure was very tall, even more so than White diamond was. His uniform had (whatever patterns you like) with various shades of black and gray. His hair was a very dark (h/c) almost looking black but the color was clear in the sun. There was a pitch black diamond on (wherever you chose in the previous chapter). He opened his eyes and they were a magnificent shade of (e/c).

He looked at his surroundings and then down at the gems and the human. He saw the smallest gem speaking but couldn't hear what he said.

His diamond started glowing a bright (f/c) and so did his body. Once the glowing stopped the man was just as small as the other gems (you are now Garnet's size)

The smallest gem started asking questions while the other three gems and the human were all shocked. After what seemed like eternity you started paying attention to who they were. And started speaking.

"A Pearl..., an amethyst, short one at that...a...fusion of a sapphire and a ruby, a human, and... Pink? No... Rose?... No... Steven.. Yes steven."

They all looked surprised before steven spoke to again.

"you.. You knew rose?"

"of course i do. She was a diamond, wanting to live on earth as rose, then had a child, you" you answered

Pearl spoke

"but, how are you even possible, there is no black diamond!?"

"there is, all memory of me ever exising was erased" you explained

Steven looked at you, he didn't really care that you were a diamond right now, he was still stuck on the fact that you knew his mother better than pearl, amethyst and garnet did.

"you knew mom?" he asked again even though he knew you already answered.

..............................

I created this picture using two pictures I've found on the internet

I created this picture using two pictures I've found on the internet. Please do not take it as your own,(i give all credit to the the rightful owners of the to pictures) the black figure was different but i changed the hair and put it behind the other diamonds.