ONE - THE BEGINNING

★彡 ONE 彡★

★彡 ONE 彡★

IT WAS THE SUMMER OF 1976. The famous band Queen has just reached international success and gained fans all over the world each day. With the release of Bohemian Rhapsody, everything seemed to be going uphill. They were being booked for tours almost every month and it felt unreal considering they used to play at bars only a few years ago and no one was even willing to hear their music.

"Darlings! Come on! Rise and shine!" Freddie's voice echoed throughout the small apartment, waking up Roger who looked at the suspect and glared at him.

"What the bloody hell do you want, Fred? It's 7 in the morning, cut a man some slack would ya," Roger grumbles underneath his breath, standing up to face said man, whose irritating grin could've annoyed him to death.

"Dear! Don't give me that attitude, you're so dramatic."

"Says the hysterical queen himself," Roger retorts, picking up a cup of coffee and drinking it in one gulp. Freddie merely gave him the middle finger and plopped down the couch, infuriating Roger even more.

"Okay, calm down, kids. Seriously, do I have to act like a babysitter every time you two start fights?" Brian suddenly appeared, his precious Red Special beside him and looking like he's about to go out somewhere.

"He started it. And where are you going anyway? You look like you're about to go out on a date, it's too early for that, Brian." Roger cheekily says while Freddie tries to muffle a snort by covering his face with a pillow.

"Oh shut up, you do remember that we have to go to the recording studio, right? Because Reid wanted us to record songs? It's why Freddie's here after all." Brian responded, crossing his arms when he saw Roger's surprised look.

"Bloody hell! Is that today? I forgot."

"There's nothing surprising there, Rog. But do hurry up or we'll leave without you, Deaky's waiting at the car and I don't want us to be 'scolded' by Reid again if he learns we're late," Freddie rolls his eyes at the last sentence.

"Jesus, don't leave me. I'll be as quick as I can, but you do know it takes an hour for someone as handsome as me to finish fixing up, right?" Roger smirked, earning a groan from Brian and a "Oh bugger off!" from Freddie.

After 30 minutes of convincing Roger to get out of the bathroom and 10 more minutes of Brian driving towards the recording studio as fast as he can with Freddie doing his 'vocal warm-ups' loudly and exasperating Deaky and Roger, they finally arrived at their destination.