The bad boy's baby part 1

Requested by : @namjoonie0420

Pairings : taekook

Contains : fluff, angst?

Where Jungkook's a bad boy and Taehyung is a cheerleader.

_____________________________________

Third Person P. O. V

"Taehyung.. You look pretty today.. "

Jeongguk said with a flirty wink. Taehyung's face heated up. He look down with a red face.

Yoongi, his older brother glared at Jeongguk and grabbed Taehyung's hand.

He dragged the blushing boy away. Jeongguk smirked and licked his lips when he get a glance of Taehyung's pretty pink panties underneath the cheerleader skirt.

He run his finger through his red hair.

" Just you wait kim Taehyung. I'll make sure you be mine soon. "

___________________________________

" Gguk did you finish the dare? " Jimin asked and put his arms around Jeongguk's shoulder.

Jeongguk groaned in frustration.

" No. But I'll confess to him today "

He answered. Jimin smirked.

" Good luck man. "

They each bid goodbye to each other and parted ways.

Jeongguk heard a familiar giggle from behind him. He smiled unconsciously and turned around. He smile vanished when he saw Taehyung hugging other man.

Taehyung saw him and quickly grinned. He skipped to Jeongguk cutely. The man followed.

" Ggukie! "

Jeongguk smiled but Taehyung could see that it was fake. He tilted his head wondering what's wrong.

" Mind telling me who is that man beside you, tae? "

Jeongguk asked. Veins popping on his neck.

" Oh he's Hobi hyung! Yoonie hyungie's boyfriend! "

Taehyung answered. Jeongguk calmed down a bit. The Hobi guy smiled.

" I'm Hoseok. You must be the infamous Jeongguk right? Tae always talk about you "

Taehyung whined and hit Hoseok playfully with his clenched fist. He pouted cutely. Both Hoseok and Jeongguk coo at the sight.

" Really? What did he talk about?"

Jeongguk asked with a smirk. Hoseok was about to open his mouth when Taehyung cupped his palm on Hoseok's mouth.

" It's a secret! "

He screamed feeling embarrassed. His cheek tainted pink. Jeongguk chuckled and patted his head gently.

" don't worry tae I won't ask again. "

Jeongguk chuckled. The corner of his lips raised a bit.

" We should go now Tae. Yoongi hyung must be waiting for us. "

" okie! Bye ggukie! "

Jeongguk grabbed Taehyung's wrist before he could walk.

" wait. Can I have a moment? "

Taehyung blinked in confusion but nodded anyway.

" Only two of us please "

Jeongguk added while looking at Hoseok. Hoseok only nodded and walked away leaving the two alone.