Getting ready (34)

Show me all the things I shouldn't know
_________

ALLY POV:
Chase and I were just leaving for school, Maria had come not that long ago to get Ava to school, she was surprised to see me, but you could tell that she wasn't upset.

"Can you please drop me off a little before school so people don't talk?" I asked. Chase just nods before we left.

"Yeah" Chase replies rolling his eyes.

Why is he doing that so often now!?

"Thank you" I replied gratefully.

"Anything for a friend" Chase said extremely sarcastically.

Before I had the chance to respond Chase had sped off, again the proximity of our bodies affected me.

When Chase dropped me off today, that was it, I wasn't going to talk to him, I was going to be a good and honest girlfriend and not have feeling for the bad boy player of the school.

I sat impossibly closer to Chase unnecessarily wanting the warmth one more time, and all too soon he stopped about a block away from school.

"Are you going to be okay?" Chase asked me referring to the walk to school.

I nodded my head smiling at him while he drove off.

That was it, I was officially done with Chase Ryder. No matter how hard it was going to be I was done with him, I was now officially going to be the best girlfriend.

A car beeped beside me cutting me off from my thoughts, I looked at the car and almost passed out. It was Tyler's car.

I froze to the spot not being able to move.

"Are you okay sweetheart?" Harry asked me looking through the window at me strangely.

"Harry?" I asked and instantly felt relief when I knew it wasn't Tyler.

"That would be me" he commented smiling.

I looked at the car again realising that I just must have read the number plate wrong or something, but when I checked again I realised that it was in fact, definitely Tyler's car.

"Did you need a lift?" Harry asked smiling at me.

I wanted so badly to get in the car to avoid walking, but I physically couldn't.

"No I'm okay" I smiled into the window, "where did you get this car from?".

"A friend of a friend or something was selling it for a great price so I took it" Harry gushed.

"Oh" I laughed awkwardly.

"You sure didn't need a lift?" He asked again.

"It's like 5 minutes away, I'll be fine" I smiled again, Harry nodded smiling and drove off.

Harry has Tyler's car? This can't be good.

***

I had just gotten to school as the bell went and walked straight to home room where I saw Bella and Dean kissing.