Vol 4 Chap 115

XH 115

The Empress' courtyard was indeed beautiful. The garden was filled with beautiful flowers that were planted on the fresh soil, blooming beautifully. The space of the courtyard was spacious as well, and the air was fresh and sweet thanks to the flowers. Butterflies in different patterns and colours were flying around the garden, enjoying the flowers.

Xiao Hua wondered if she had accidentally stepped into another world.

Two maidservants in a yellow dress with looks that were more attractive than other servants approached them before curtsied towards Xiao Hua, both easily recognizing her identity thanks to her uniform. However, they had performed the curtsy with disdain, as if they were forced to paid respect to someone underneath their status.

"Elder Sister Hua, Her Highness is waiting for you," one of the maids with plump curves that would be irresistible to certain males that preferred their woman with meat on them said with an overly sweet voice that seems fake, but nevertheless trying to act spoiled with her slow blink.

Xiao Hua had to resist her goosebump from appearing on her skin. Honestly, this young lady was straight even if she likes looking at beautiful ladies! Or do they think showing off their looks and charms would make Xiao Hua felt inferior?

Sadly, Le XiaoTing had experienced inferiority before and learned to overcome it as she gets older. Her body was given by God and her parents. To felt unsatisfied with what she has will invite bad luck! Dark thoughts with envy often make one act irrationally.

RIP cannon fodders.

If her mother had not scolded her for thinking in such a way when she was younger, Le XiaoTing does not know where she would be now.

Should Xiao Hua act like a pig when she meets the Empress, just like the female lead from 'To Be A Virtuous Wife' Chinese novel? But somehow she gets the feeling she will be hated even more if she does the pig acting.

"Then, this elder sister will count on little sister to lead the way," Xiao Hua said as clearly as she could, even twisting her tongue to make her voice sounded a little higher class.

The maids just smiled and led the way, releasing the soldiers from the task and allowed them to return to their task, which was patrolling the Empress' courtyard until Xiao Hua and the rest finish visiting the Empress.

Reaching deep into the courtyard, they stopped before a room and the two maidservants pushed open the door before motioned Xiao Hua to enter. Xiao Hua does not dare to enter as she could not see beyond the room with a widescreen of a red phoenix flying in the sky painted on it that was placed after the entrance inside the room to hide the chamber's view.

"Would one of the little sisters inform the Empress on this elder sister's arrival? It would be terrible to surprise Her Highness." Xiao Hua clapped inwardly when she was certain that the two maid's smile dimmed slightly!

So Xiao Hua was right to remain on guard and think even more. This method must be one of the traps for her to commit mistakes so that the Empress has a reason to censure her.

Is it too late to run away? \(º □ º l|l)/

One of the maids stepped into the room and announced Xiao Hua's arrival. It was only until the Empress verbally allowed her to enter did Xiao Hua stepped into the room.

But the two maidservants quickly stepped before Da Bei and Duan XiYing. "Her Highness only allowed Elder Sister Xiao Hua to enter."

Shit!!!! (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞